Snippets of Life in High School... (Part 2) Jelly Ace

Please do leave a comment below.. Lemme know what yah guys think. Thanks! :)

Continuation...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “K later ulit ahh, jamming tayo.”  

“K, let’s go to the theatre room together, we’ll help you with the props”

“It was a nice running with you K. You were fast, I think we should train together.”

“K, watch naman our game, for inspiration lang."

Karylle on the other hand is now a sophomore. She grew even prettier. Simple yet very regal. She has a statuesque body which she developed from doing ballet since she was young. Graduating valedictorian in middle school is enough reason why she consistently does well with her studies. She has also been into theatre, singing and lately, running. She has it all and the guys cannot help but notice this. She's having a lot of suitors including Yael. But never did she allowed them to pursue courting her. Her issues about trusting others has yet to be resolved. However, there's one person whom she completely trusts, Vice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vice was quietly reading on a bench

Karylle: HI!! *flashed a huge smile*

Vice just glanced at her with a blank face then to his book again.

Karylle: *sat beside him* You’re such a snob sometimes.

Vice: Im busy. *He said plainly*

Karylle: Ahh, ganyan. You won’t talk to me?

Vice: Yes.

Karylle: Fine, I’ll just go.

Vice: Okay.

Karylle: OKAY!!

She walks away.. Vice stopped reading and was smiling behind her back. When he sensed she was gonna turn back, he immediately acted like he was actually reading.

And K did turn back and sat beside him again..

Karylle: Viceral naman ehhh! Ano ba..

Vice: What?

Karylle: Why are you so sungit ba?

Vice: Masungit? when did I..

Karylle: What's with you? Nakakainis ka. 

Vice: Nag-aaral ako. Inuuna ko lang ang studies ko.

Karylle:  Studies? That's not even a text book. So mas uunahin mo pa yang book mo than talking to me?

Vice: Palagi naman tayong mag-kausap ah? And besides, you're always with Yael naman, or yung mga sa theatre, pati yung ibang athletes na boys. Madami naman sila, why don’t you go talk to them? *He said in a JELLY ace tone (Like the one he uses when he gets jelly 'coz of Jimmy on ST. I believe you all know that tone. haha)*

Karylle: Hahaha. Ayun.  so you’re jealous? Is that it? Hahah.. Alam mo ikaw, you’re so…

Vice was thinking “Ano ba yan Viceral, obvious ka naman brad eh”. And he knew where this was going, so before K could even finish what she’s saying nag palusot na si Vice..

Vice: Ang sinasabi ko lang dapat unahin ang studies. Hindi kung ano-anong mga nonsense things. ligaw-ligaw? Pshh. That’s crap. Paano uunlad ang Pilipinas kung ganyan ang kabataan?

“ohh fudge,  ligaw? Why did I even mention that? Ano ka ba naman Jose Marie.” Vice said in his head.

Karylle: What?? Ligaw?? How did that even came in the picture? Ang weird mo. May nalalaman laman ka pang pag unlad ng Pilipinas jan.  *she said while covering his face with her hand, turning it round and round* Hahahaha. Maybe you should be a president. No wait. Masyado kang snob. Vice President nalang. Haha. See it even matches your surname. Viceral.. Vice.. Lol. Imma call you Vice. 

Natatawa naman si Vice but pinipigilan niya ‘cause he doesn’t want to end his tampo act just yet.

Karylle: Uyy, natatawa na siya. Haha. Vice, stop it na kasi. Pa-baby ka nanaman eh. You don't need to get jealous you know that.

And like magic words. The last things she said ended the tampo act. <3