Snippets of Life in High School- Be his date?

Note to Readers: The pic on the side is KINDA what K's terrace looks like.. And if you've forgotten the story (cause it took a month again before i was able to update my story) you are more than welcome to read the last chapter to refresh your minds. Lol. Beeteedubs, this would be short. Just wanted to fix the segmenting.. but the next chapters would be better. Hopefully. haha. 

Also, though I refuse to promote my story on twitter, Hooray for 1000+ Reads! <3 Thankies loveys!

 Comment down below for suggestions. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation..

“Can you say yes and be my date?”

She just stared at him with her eyebrows meeting at the middle

Karylle: What did you just say?

Vice: I said can you be my date? *He said shyly*

Karylle: nakakainis ka! *starts sobbing again* Ayoko!

Vice: But.. K? Huy. K naman eh.

Karylle: Ayoko.

*pouts* Wala akong isusuot. Why didn’t  you ask me ahead of time? Nakakainis ka talaga!

Vice: Yun lang pala, you made me nervous. I thought you’re actually declining my offer.

Karylle: Anong yun lang?  You don’t know what it’s like to be a girl. I need to find a gown, shoes, make-up and get my hair done. It’s a big deal Viceral. Wala pa naman akong alam sa mga ganyan. *Looked down and ranted like a kid while wiping her tears*

Vice: Hahaha. Eh kahit ano namang isuot mo at gaano ka-simple ang ayos mo, I’m sure you’d still be the prettiest there. *Also wiping K’s tears with his free hand and tucked her hair behind her ear*

She glanced up and looked at him straight in the eyes. She stopped crying. Medyo kinilig sa sinabi ni Vice.

Karylle: Ewan ko sayo. *Looked away and slightly smirked*

Vice: Sige na. Come with me to the prom. Please K?

After a brief moment, she sighed, smiled then said..

“Fine.”

*Took the rose from Vice*

Vice: YUN!  

He said and took K in his arms by surprise (Bridal style) which made her slightly scream.

Karylle: Vice! What are you doing. Stop it. Ibaba mo ko. Ano ba..

But Vice just kept on walking until they reached her bed.

(A/N: Hep, I know what you guys are thinking, but sorry this is not SPG! Haha. )

He put Karylle down on her bed, took the rose from her hand, placed it on the vase and tucked her in her lovely duvet. After doing so, He sat on the side of the bed.

Vice: Thanks for saying yes. Mamaya ko nalang ibibigay sayo yung gift ko ah. Matulog ka na. Birthday na birthday mo, iyak ka ng iyak diyan. Close your eyes.

Karylle: Ehh.. Binababy mo nanaman ako eh. *Pouts again* But you have a gift for me? Really? *Smiles Big*

Vice: Oo. I’ll give it to you later sa prom. So Sleep na.

He covered K’s eyes with his hand. When he removed it K’s eyes were still open and she stuck her tongue out. She was acting like a kid again which made them both laugh.

Vice: Masyado na kong matagal dito sa room mo. Hindi magandang tignan sa babae yan. Good night na. *Pinched her cheek lightly*

Karylle: Night. Thanks for the cake and the flower.

V stood up and headed towards the door.

Vice: Sweet dreams. *He switched off the lights and went out*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to readers again: That's just about it. haha. Sorry. Trust me i would love to make it longer but im just so tired. It's almost our finals. I'm just too hopia for ViceRylle lately so I felt a strong urge to UD. The next chappy would be long. About K's preparation and stuff. <3 THANKS FOR READING~