Chapter 24: A Broken Alliance

Author's Note: I saw One Direction in concert a few nights ago! It was so amazing. And from where my seats were, I could see backstage. So I was watching them for like a long time before the show started. I wasn't positive if it was them or not because of the lights back there but at one point the way the light hit Liam's face perfectly. So I knew it was them. He was laughing! Then I saw Zayn shirtless. 

KEEP UP THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! LET'S GET PREGNANT IN THE GAMES INTO THE TOP TEN FAN FICTIONS!

I just read the beginning of Pregnant in the Games. It's so cheesy! I'm glad you guys decided to read on. 

Dedicated to tortimer because he's nice! And British. 

Tetrick's POV:

I sat at the edge of the tree house, my head resting on my hands. I looked out to the forest in front of me, wondering where Willow is. Titus and Gale are below me, laughing and having a good time. I, however, am miserable. I miss Willow.

I feel like such a screw up. Willow's perfect. She's everything I could ever want. And I threw it all away because of a few moments of jealousy. Now she's gone, either looking for Talon or spending time with Talon. I left her go out there all by herself. And I feel awful for it. 

"Cheer up, Tetrick!" Gale called to me. "It's been two weeks since she's left!" 

"I feel awful," I replied. "I let her go out there by herself. I should've followed her!" I climbed down the ladder and got to the bottom. "I'm so stupid!"

"She never would've let you follow anyways," Gale replied.

"She's out there all by herself. I wish I would've asked one of you to go with her."

"Willow doesn't need our help She may be pregnant, but she's also tough. I've known her my entire life. I'm not worried about her. Plus, we know she's not dead. She hasn't been shown in the sky. I'm sure she's fine."

I sighed. "Guys, I need to get her back."

Titus and Gale looked at each other, their eyes skeptical.

"She's everything to me. I can't just sit here when I know she's out there somewhere. We should go find her," I said. 

"What do you think's going to happen when we find her?" Titus asked. "Do you think she's going to jump back into your arms? Talon is her best friend and you got in a fight with him."

"Talon was the one who punched me!" 

"Because you got jealous!" Gale yelled in reply. "You're not the victim here. You drove Talon away with your possessiveness! Then you got in his face when he was trying to do the right thing! Accept it, Tetrick, you messed up!" 

I stepped back, as if Gale just punched me in the face. I opened my mouth to speak, yet no words come out. 

"Talon's in love with my girlfriend, Gale! What was I supposed to do?" 

"You could've left it alone! You have no one to blame but yourself!" 

I took a deep breath. "Gale, why are you screaming at me?"

Gale threw his sword on the ground. "Because you drove away two members of our alliance! Two people that I care about! I'm worried about them! I want them back! The only reason I didn't run after Talon is because of Willow. And the only reason I didn't run after Willow is because I know that she wants some space right now. We were supposed to be a group of 5! We've been in an alliance for 5 months now and now we've been driven apart because you lost your head!"

I looked down at the ground. "I know that, Gale. I messed up. I want to fix it."

"Take it from me, Tetrick," Titus said. "She won't take you back."