Preface

Vigilante justice was something that had not been absent from Star City for nearly four years. To some, it was a menace, a parasite that had been feeding on the lives of people all around the city. The hooded vigilante would plague the streets, robbing and killing the wealthy to provide some to the poor. He was viewed as a criminal instead of a hero, neither title desired by the man who was doing his father's bidding. To the other inhabitants of the city, the vigilante was the savior that their city needed. He was the salvation that was long overdue, and they were overjoyed and ecstatic to have him protecting them like a guardian angel. They thought that his selfless acts were superior to those of the local law enforcement, and they held him in high esteem for his good deeds against both the corrupted wealthy and the petty thieves. When he joined forces with another vigilante, he was welcomed with open arms by these people, all of them glad to have at least one more person looking after them when night fell and the criminals came out of their hiding places.

Not too far away, another hero took watch over Star's City's sister, Central City. Running faster than the speed of light, he's rescued and protected hundreds of people from superhuman dangers without even being seen. His city never once wavered in their love for him, even despite his slip-ups every now and again. They knew that, even if he was delayed in his heroic efforts, he would always prevail since he was on the side of justice. They believed in the speedster with all of their might because it seemed easier to put their faith in someone they couldn't see. They could imagine themselves as the hero, and that gave them more hope than could ever be imagined before. Even though he wasn't as experienced as Star City's vigilante, Central City knew that they could go to bed at night without having to worry about dangerous consequences any longer. They knew that they were safe and taken care of by a man that they couldn't see.

From an outside perspective, these two heroes may look unrelated and highly coincidental. But, in a world like theirs, the presence of two heroes is never coincidental. The Green Arrow and The Flash often work side-by-side with their respectable teams to make sure that both of their cities are safe from harm. The Green Arrow offers a level-headed approach to things, making sure that no one runs into anything without thinking about the consequences first due to his experience with unwanted problems. The Flash, on the other hand, offers new and innovative ways of fighting criminals due to his trysts with the superhumans that his former mentor created. Since he and his team are incredibly seasoned with dealing with these relentless and vicious criminals, they are effective in taking down any common day criminal in a matter of seconds. Together, these teams are unstoppable in their fight for justice in their home cities. They are the heroes that are needed in their corrupt and unfair world, and they will fight until the bitter end to make sure that every innocent soul is safe from any kind of danger.

Together, these teams, along with a new kind of hero, will fight for what they believe is right, and they will stop at nothing to protect any innocent man, woman, or child from the dangers that face them.

**

if at any time, anyone would like to make a trailer/new cover for this book, please inbox me because my video editing skills are complete shit. (i will give you 100% of the credit I swear) xx

{edit}: mad shoutout to Madison for making the newest cover for this book! she did an amazing job, and i'm honestly so in love with it!