Tour!!

Surprisingly enough, I'm not in the least upset about Charlotte. In fact, I'm more relieved than anything. We're pretty much settled in on the bus now; Jayy's on the couch with a Monster, Sally's playing video games with Hayley and one of the techies and I'm writing a song.

"Dahvie, watcha' doing?" Jayy asks, walking into the bedroom we're sharing.

"Writing a new song. Its not going well though. What's up?" I reply. Jayy sits beside me when I put my notepad under my cushion and leans his head on my shoulder.

"I'm bored, Dahviekins." he whines, his bottom lip stuck out.

"Well, what do you want to do? And put your lip away! You could land a fucking helicopter on that bad-boy!"

"You're a bad boy," he whispers, thinking I can't hear him.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Can we make a fort?" he jumps up, grins like the Joker. I laugh at his eager, childishness.

"Fine, but I'ma' take a shower first." I grab a towel and pull off my shirt, gesturing for Jayy to leave. Once he's gone I go into the bathroom, strip and hop in the warm shower. As I'm washing my hair, I swear I can see Jayy's blue hair through the glass shower-door. I shake it off and continue to wash myself.

*Jayy's POV*

Images of Dahvie's defined abs flash through my mind when he enters the bathroom. I just have to see it again. Luckily, he always leaves the door unlocked when he showers so I'm able to sneak in. I stare at Dahvie's chest before trailing my eyes down and latching them on to his dick. My pants become tight and a large bulge appears when I look at my band-mate.

I can't help but rub the tent in my tight leather pants as Dahvie begins to wash his manhood. His hands mold perfectly over the organ and I copy him, making it feel like he's touching me.

"Oh... Dahvie-" I cover my mouth and rush out of the bathroom. Covering my situation, I go to the kitchen and grab some ice. As soon as the ice-cube touches my member it softens and my problem is solved. That is, until Dahvie exits the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist; it shows some of his pubes and the top of his knob. I'm so turned on that I have to shove the ice into my pants and leave it there until he's gone.

Yes, I, Jayy Von Monroe, have a crush on Dahvie Vanity, my Blood-Brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: how am I doing so far? Let me know if it sucks, what I need to improve on, etc.

I had Horrifically Delicious in my head while writing this so if there's any mis-spelling or incorrect grammar, its because I was concentrating more on the song than my story.

Vote and shit, bye XD