Wet Dreams And 'That's News To Me'

*Dahvie's POV*

Why did I get back with her? I don't know! Maybe it has something to do with wanting regular sex, even though it admittadly takes a while to get it up with Charlotte.

"Dahvie, Jayy! You're on!" we run onstage and begin our set, Jeffree and Charlotte watching from side-stage the whole time.

"I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep, I wanna rock your body, I wanna taste your sweet!" I sing before Jeffree takes over as he jumps onstage for Sexting. The time has come for the inevitable 'Jahvie' stage kiss. Jayy stalks over to me seductively and places a hand on my shoulder, leaning his face in to mine.

His warm, minty breath fans my face and our lips meet, our tongues dancing. I go to pull away but Jayy yanks me back, lifts his leg around my waist and forces his hard groin against my thigh. He's hard?! He hungrily attacks my mouth and surprisingly, I return it with an equal amount of force. Like they say, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Jeffree, seemingly stunned as Jayy shoves me off the stage, continues Sexting as best he can before wrapping up our set for us and starting his.

I fall onto a couch backstage and roughly remove Jayys shirt, as does he to mine. He runs his hands along my chest and I moan in pure bliss when they move down to my bulge. He grinds his hips into my own, causing me to moan.

"Dahvie!" a voice interrupts my thoughts and I'm shaken slightly but I ignore it and continue being pleasured by this sex God. "Dahvie, wake the fuck up!" my eyes shoot open to see Hayley, Sally and Jayy staring down at me, amused.

"W-what happened? Did I say anything?!" I panic, looking down at the tent easily showing through the blanket.

"Let us demonstrate!" Sally cheered and pulled the other two on to the floor. They began writhing around and moaning, trying unsuccessfully to stifle their giggles.

"Oh! Oh my God, Jayy!" Hayley screamed, turning to dry-hump Jayys ass jokingly.

"Hey!" Jayy jumps up suddenly, angry. "Who says I'm bottom? I am wholly offended!" he crosses his arms in mock disgrace and storms off.

"I... I had a dream about J-Jayy?"

"A wet one," Sally jokes, winking. "Too bad he's with Jeffree. Oh well, I guess!" with that, both girls leave, probably to Jefrees bus. Jayys with Jeffree? Since when?

*Jayys POV*

Hearing Dahvie moan my name is a dream come true, if you know what I mean! I think its going to be hard, pretending to date Jeffree, since we're such great friends and I don't want it to be awkward.

"Jayy, does Dahvs know yet? Did you tell him?" Jeffree asks when I enter his bus.

"We did! He's still thinking it over, probably." Hayley laughs, making me jump.

"Commense operation 'Jealous Dahvie'!" we all burst out laughing. This is going to be fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, its short and really, really sucky, but meh, get over it!

Vote and shit, bye XD