Apologies

*Dahvies POV*

I didn't mean it! I would never say anything like that, especially about my Jayy. To be brutally honest, I don't have the same feelings for Charlotte as I did before

I head onto Jeffrees bus, only to be stopped by Hayley and Sally. Now that I think about it, why didn't Michelle come? She always tour with us, no matter what's going on. Back to Jayy.

"Guys, I've got to see Jayy." I sigh, they shake their heads.

"He doesn't want to talk to you. I can understand why, you were a bit of a douche." Sally spits. Geez, calm your tits! It wasn't that mean, was it?

"Please? I need to apologize, please!" Once again, they shake their heads and try to shove me off the bus, but I break through their arms and run to the back. "Jayy! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!"

"Get out, Dahvie!" Lily yells, pulling Jayy into a tight embrace.

"Lil, its fine, let him talk." Jayy mumbles, my heart flutters slightly when he smiles up at her. His smile is so small but you can see the love it holds, its amazing. What am I saying?! I don't like Jayy!

"I'm really sorry, Jayy. It just came out, I don't mean a word of it! You know you're the most important person in my life, I wouldn't give you up for anyone. You make me happy when I'm sad, you're smile brightens my day, you always know the right thing to say. You mean everything to me, Jayy. Please forgive me?" Wow, that was...

"Aww! That was the cutest thing I've ever heard!" Lily giggles. "Come on, Jeffy, lets go, um... hang out with my band." They awkwardly get off the bus and I just look at Jayy. I genuinely didn't know I could say anything like that, even to a girl! But no, now I've gone and pretty much spewed it all over my blood-brother.

"D-do you mean that?" I nod, Jayy grins at me and wraps his strong arms around my waist. "Thank you, Dahv, I forgive you." Then he does the unexpected...

He kisses me...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting! I'm looking at you, Highly_Hunter =^.~=

Just to let you guys know, school started again today so I won't be able to update as often. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but my teachers hate me and have decided I need homework from all my lessons per week! Also, good for me, its my boyfriend and I's three month anniversary. Not long for some of you maybe, but for me its the equivalent of a whole year.

Vote and shit, bye XD