15

Ara's POV

I'm kinda scared. Ever since Jungkook asked me to sit with him and his 'gang' at lunch and my stupid ass had to say yes, I haven't seen him for the whole day.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!"

I shut my eyes, but then hear a laugh. I slowly open them to see none other than, Jeon Jungkook.

"What the fuck, Jungkook! I almost shat my pants I swear." I punch his arm.

He continues laughing,

"I'm *huff* sorry, *huff* Ara." Obviously out of breath from his loud ass laughter.

"Yeah, whatever you ho." I roll my eyes, and start to walk away.

He quickly grabs my wrist.

"Wait, it's lunch now so you have to sit with us." He starts dragging me to the cafeteria.

"Y-yah! Jungkook!" I yell.

I can see people are staring at us.

Well, it is the school's most popular guy dragging the school's loner by her hand, who wouldn't look?

"This is embarrassing, Jungkook." I whisper, so only we can hear.

"Sorry." He gives a cheesy, wide grin smile that makes my heart flutter.

His smile is so cu- Wait. What the hell are you thinking, Ara? (A.N: WHY ARE YOU SHAKING MY HEARTEU?)

He suddenly stops, causing me to bump into him.

"Ow, what the fuck Jungkoo-"

My jaw drops.

In front of me are the most scariest (but hottest??) guys I have ever seen.

"Guys, this is Ara. Ara this is Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung."

"Bitch what?" I ask, confused as fuck, causing the guys to chuckle.

"Just sit down, you'll get to know them." Jungkook laughs, as he takes a seat next to the guy with green hair.

I think his name is Yoongi? Yikes, he looks scary.

I sit down next to someone who I assume is Taehyung.

"So Ara, right?" He asks me.

Holy Jisoos Christ, his voice is sexy.

"Ye-ah." My voice cracks, they laugh.

I'm fucking this up in front of these really hot guys and I can literally feel girls (and guys) glares burning through the back of my head.

This is gonna be fun?

gulp