hello!

(please listen to the audio above, it means a lot to me, so i want to share it with you guys!)

hello everyone, it's me... ya gal... the author. how long has it been like 4 years since I started 'honestly'? idk the exact number but well, i feel so old rn holy shit.

anyways, this might seem so random and weird but i genuinely want to thank you for reading my book. honestly (pun not intented), i laugh my ass off going back and reading some parts of this book, IT'S THAT BAD JNSKDJNDBDJ. i can't believe 'honestly' got over 100k reads, i mean ARE YALL INSANE?? but i can't thank you enough for reading my shitty book.

i'm about to graduate from highschool rn and it's weird because i wrote these books when i was in my first few years. (im australian so the schooling system is different if you're confused)

but it makes me UNBELIEVABLY happy to see that people are still reading and commenting on my stories, PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY SO FUCKIMG FUNNY. i die laughing (no offence ara), at y'all roasting the absolute FUCK out of hyerin, and those defending her, y'all are the sweetest ever.

anyways, this was a weird little update on the author after a long time and if you lowkey freaked out from getting a notif from this update im sorry, it's not another chapter HEHe. if you guys have any questions about the story, characters or me, ask awayyyy!! i love seeing you guys comment, it means the world.

thank you so much for your love and support on "honestly" and "love defined". i really don't deserve it :(

i sound like im saying my final goodbye wtf, but...i guess it kinda is, to these books and i guess to my childhood too. haaaaaahhhh let's leave it there before it gets too deep yikes AHAHHA

thank you once again,

i love you all, endlessly. 💙

- author