Favoritism

*This one is kind of mature, but it doesn't need a change in rating. Just a warning. :)

And this is, of course, my favorite so far. ;D

oooOooo

Pink, he decided, was his favorite color.

But not because of her notebooks, or her pen, and not even because of her bow (and he really loved that one). It was all because of that lacey bra. He didn't know how, but she had a lot of creative ideas for that specific set of underwear. It put him in an uncontrollable state. It drove him mad. It made him behave exactly as she wanted him to.

As time passed by, the wonderful pink bra came to an end when he accidentally ripped it off of her. He had not been able to stop himself on time to save it because she had literally made him crazy with lust. He was sad to see it go, and he regretted it each day afterward.

On a day like any other, he was around the house doing some chores when suddenly, a sweet voice called out to him. "Hey Arnold," she whispered seductively.

Turning around, he saw the most amazing thing. She was wearing a blue laced bra, both cups pushing her breasts up and making them look just right. "Oh Helga," he reverently said.

Blue, he decided, was his favorite color.