Zapato

"El hombre usa zapatos".

The sentence could be heard over and over in the house. The only wrong thing about it was the word "zapato". She pronounced it z-piato, which frustrated her very much. Arnold could see that she was trying her hardest to get it right. She had told him that she needed to ace the next Spanish test, otherwise she would flunk. Honestly, she was such a perfectionist sometimes. She had good grades in all of her classes, including Spanish. She didn't have to practice that much.

However, he didn't mind it one bit. He thought she sounded sexy speaking another language. He found it incredibly erotic, and exotic.

He strode towards her, took her by the waist and kissed her senseless, until she lightly shoved him away for some much needed air.

"Arnold, you know I have to study. I can't afford any distractions."

"You can certainly take a break, though," he huskily replied.

"But-"

"Trust me, will you?"

Sighing, she let him take charge for a while. And she learned how to pronounce the word without any mistakes thanks to Arnold's amazing persistence at not giving Helga what she wanted until she had the word right.

oooOooo

A/N: Well, we've reached the end. :(

But never fear! I will keep writing for this fandom because I just love it to bits. So, if any of you would like to make a request, feel free to do so! I'll try to get them out as soon as I can. And if you want me to elaborate on any of these, ask away! I enjoy writing for you all. :)

I'm glad you've given these short stories a chance, and I'm happy you've enjoyed them. Till next time, lovelies! :D