Arrival

A Week

Summary

Akashi is spending a week at Kuroko's house on vacation. See what enfolds when Akashi can barely control himself.

Chapter One

~Arrival~

Akashi Seijuro was spending the night at the house of our favorite shadow, Kuroko Tetsuya. He was planning on visiting Tokyo, and Kuroko had offered to house him so Akashi took up the offer. Now, surprisingly, Akashi had not known that Kuroko's parents were out of town. When he arrived at the Kuroko residence around six, he'd expected them to be there.

"Tetsuya, did your parents step out?"

"They're actually out of the country right now for business," he said.

"Oh, is that so? When are they coming back?"

"In a couple weeks."

"I see."

Akashi felt his heart speed up. Though you might've thought it was impossible, he was nervous. He didn't know if he could control himself for the next week that he'd be staying at Kuroko's. He'd harbored feelings, very strong ones if I may say, for the shadow since middle school. Well, to be more specific, Akashi had developed feelings since then and had only realized it a few months ago.

"I'll help you bring your stuff up to the guest room," Kuroko offered.

"Thank you."

The two brought Akashi's bags upstairs.

Kuroko had set the last bag down. "Well, this is where you'll be staying, Akashi-kun. I hope it will suffice. It's not much, but I'm glad you chose to stay with me," he said with a smile. Akashi realized Kuroko must've been lonely without his family here.

"It's more than enough. Thank you for allowing me to stay," Akashi said, returning the smile. He tried to control his emotions, but he couldn't stop the kawaii overload he was having over Kuroko's smile.

"I still haven't bought the ingredients for dinner. Since you've had a long trip, would you prefer to stay here and rest while I run to the grocery store?"

"I'll come with you," Akashi responded.

"Alright, then. Let's go."

The two stepped out of the Kuroko residence and ran to the grocery store, considering it as additional training.