Fall

Chapter Six

~Fall~

After Kuroko finished his shower, he went to his room. The two boys were both in their respective rooms at the moment. Kuroko decided to knock on the door that connected their rooms.

Akashi, being the curious one he was, opened the door. "Tetsuya?"

"May I come in?" he asked, looking at Akashi (who was fully clothed now) then shifting his gaze to his feet.

"Sure." Akashi stepped out of the way to let Kuroko in.

"I wanted to show you we have conjoined rooms so if you need anything, don't hesitate to open the door to my room."

"Alright."

"Were you about to sleep?" Kuroko asked. "If so, sorry for barging in."

"No, I wasn't. I was just thinking that we should catch up a little," Akashi said with a smile.

He couldn't help but think that Kuroko looked adorable in his pajamas. The top was a button up with matching bottoms in light blue. Similarly, the shadow was thinking of how Akashi looked good in basically anything whether it be a basketball uniform, a school uniform, pajamas (his were black in the same style as Kuroko's), or even just a towel.

Kuroko returned the smile. He was going to sit on the bed when he tripped on his own foot. Akashi, with his Emperor Eye and all, acted to stop his fall, but he was a bit late. The two ended up on the floor with Akashi underneath Kuroko.

"Ow..." Kuroko said, rubbing his head and trying to get up.

"You always seem to exceed my expectations, Tetsuya," Akashi said, realizing their position. Kuroko had yet to notice.

When he noticed he was straddling Akashi, heat flooded his face. "Sorry!" He rushed to get up, but Akashi pulled him back down so he was laying on top of him. Kuroko's heart rate sped up dramatically. "Eh?! Akashi-kun?!"

But he didn't notice Akashi's heart beating at the same rate as his.

"Sorry. I don't think I can control myself."