Lessons

(A/N: Well, I had a crappy day so the only way I could distract myself was to update. Happy AkaKuro Day! The rating is finally changed, and there will be smut in this chapter. Don't like, don't read. Anyway, the next chapter will be out a few minutes after I get this out. Enjoy!)

Chapter Eight

~Lessons~

"You were absent the day the teachers explained sex in middle school, weren't you?" Akashi asked.

"Yeah, why?" Kuroko responded.

Akashi couldn't stop grinning. "There's more to it than that. Much more. But I'm sure you'll like it. I'll teach you everything," he said with a sexy smile that made Kuroko's heart flutter.

Akashi thought it was weird that Kuroko had never had 'the talk' with his parents and was instead hearing it from his lover who was teaching him as they did it.

"Lesson One: Foreplay," he said in a husky whisper. Kuroko shivered. "Foreplay is an act between lovers that creates sexual arousal such as French kissing, touching, stripping, or anything that causes sexual desire."

Kuroko didn't get how Akashi could be focused enough to give a text book definition.

Akashi went back to his lips. Since Kuroko had a basic understanding of kissing now, he sped up his tempo and turned heat up. Their tongues battled. Kuroko tilted his head to give Akashi more access and put his hands around Akashi's neck to pull him closer.

"Mmmmmnnn!" he moaned.

Akashi had slipped a hand underneath Kuroko's pajama shirt.

"Ahh!"

Kuroko squirmed as the redhead rubbed one of Kuroko's perky nipples. Akashi massaged it, making Kuroko whimper. He moved to the smaller's neck, sucking and leaving open-mouthed kisses while he played with Kuroko's chest.

"Seijuro!" he whined.

Blood rushed to his face. The shadow didn't know he was capable of making a sound like that. This made Akashi chuckle.

Akashi unbuttoned Kuroko's shirt, revealing his pale skin and hardened nipples. He noticed the growing bulge in the smaller boy's pants. Akashi's mouth made it's way to one of Kuroko's nipples while he massaged the other one. Kuroko arched his back, wanting to get closer to Akashi's warmth. Akashi switched after a few minutes. He lifted up Kuroko's back and slipped him out of his shirt.

It was almost like one of Akashi's fantasies. Except this was really happening. Kuroko was beneath him, moaning, panting, kiss-swollen lips, pale, bare skin, pink nipples, flushed face, lusty eyes. He was a mess.

"You look so erotic, Tetsuya," Akashi said.

"And you look so sexy, Seijuro."

Now, that surprised Akashi. He didn't think Kuroko would ever voice his opinion about his looks like that. But, then again, it's during sex when you learn new sides of your loved one.

Akashi went back to attacking Kuroko's lips.

"Mmmmmm!"

Kuroko felt a hand go inside his pants and touch his bulge.

"NNGGHHH!"

"So you like this?" Akashi said, playfully.

He massaged Kuroko's growing erection, enjoying the sounds of the boy's reactions.

"Seijuro!" he mewled. "No...Not there...! AAAHHH!"

Akashi kneaded it with his palm. He slipped off the pajama bottoms thus letting out Kuroko's throbbing erection. Kuroko grabbed his pillow and buried his face in it. Akashi grabbed his wrists with one hand and took the pillow away with the other.