Chapter 1

© 2014 Elise Carter No Curtain Call All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission by the author. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.

I know there are a lot of 'rock star' romances out there, usually consisting of cocky assholes and all that stuff. So, that makes this story kind of cliche, but I have always wanted to create a rock star story, so I'm going to do it. Thank you guys for all of your support.

No Curtain Call features an extremely annoying, using lead singer to a band called the "Lady Killers." I'm going to do my best to make him really, really rude and annoying. I always end up softening my main male characters to mold to the female's dream, so I'm going to do my best to change that now. Here you go! I hope you like their... dysfunctional... love affair. ;)

P.P.S. I'm sorry for the errors in this chapter. It is unedited, though I first wrote it in 3rd person POV, then I didn't like it, so I rewrote it in 1st person POV. Sorry for the mistakes! ;)

***

Just to let you know, her name is pronounced On-ya.

***

Chapter 1

I stumbled through the suburb, my heels catching on small potholes in the road. I giggled hysterically, glancing at the huge houses for no reason. Through my eyes, everything was blurry. The world seemed to sway beneath me, and I burped, wincing as I smelled a bitter scent in the air. It was the alcohol I had consumed earlier that evening.

I bit my lip, glancing around. Fear settled in the pit of my stomach, noticing that the houses had an ominous glow that offset the dark evening sky in the background. I furrowed my eyebrows, and tried to remember why I was here in the first place.

I giggled again when I realized why I was alone. My friends, Gene and Holli, ditched me at the bar earlier that evening. They found a hot pair of twin brothers, and left me for their newest conquest. They had barely glanced at me and told me where they were going before the left me to fend for myself.

Some friends they are, I thought, but the words seemed to drift away into the darkest corner of my mind and I couldn't remember any more. When they left, I sat at the bar, and spilled my guts to the grungy bartender while downing shots of alcohol. I even told him the reason we had come out to the bar in the first place. It's a fucking sad story, if you asked me.

Earlier that day, at work, I had gone into my boyfriend's office to give him a little taste of his birthday present. I was really excited about it, and I really wanted to surprise him. I had dated Sean for the last five years, and I was finally going to give in to one of his fantasies he had begged her to fulfill. I was reluctant when he mentioned it, but I was ready to do whatever it took to make him happy.

I walked into his office earlier that day, but my eyes widened as I opened the door and looked inside. I found my boyfriend with his hands tangled in a coworker's platinum blonde hair, and she was kneeling before him as he sat in his cushy office chair. She was sucking his dick.

I covered my mouth in horror, trying not to make a sound, as I watched the woman work on him, her head bobbing up and down as he thrust into her mouth. Sean threw his head back in ecstasy, showcasing a face reserved for me. Or, so I thought was reserved for me.

The words he said next echoed in my mind for hours afterwards. "Suck it harder, Willa. You know how I like it," he groaned as she deep throated him. The slurping sounds coming from her mouth soon became too much to handle, and it became painfully clear to me what was happening. My boyfriend was cheating on me, and judging by his words, had cheated numerous times, with God knows how many sluts. And now, I was watching this whore give him a blowjob, and I was too shocked to make a sound.