Chapter 11

"You are the worst boyfriend, Acton," I overheard Colton telling my boyfriend through the thin door of the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, and I guess Colton took the opportunity to confront Acton about how horrible he was. "You may say you love her, you may make her feel good at night, but what have you done to tell her that you really love her?"

"I tell her nearly every second of the day," Acton retorted, and I could picture him rolling his eyes with arrogance. By this point, my face was  pressed up against the door of the bathroom, listening in on their conversation. 

"What's her favorite color?" Colton shot out, and continued to spurt out questions that Acton had no idea what the answers were. "Favorite song? Food? Where she grew up? Her parent's names?"

"Enough," I heard Acton growl angrily, but I could hear the underlying doubt. He knew that Colton was correct.

But Colton didn't stop, making sure that his argument sunk home. "You guys may be together all the time, but you're rarely alone. You've skipped past the 'dating' part of dating. You haven't taken her out on a date, have you?" he asked, and that was the moment I couldn't listen to it anymore and I unlatched the bathroom door and stepped inside the room.

Acton and Colt froze, paling and glancing at my face, wondering if I had heard their conversation. 

"What happened?" I asked, my eyes purposefully widening as I acted as though I hadn't heard their conversation.

"Nothing," Acton faked a cough, and that seemed to be Colton's cue to get out, because he shot out of the bunk room like a bat out of hell. I glanced around, checking and making sure we were alone before focusing my attention back on Acton. 

"You lie," he murmured, a small grin shadowed his face as he took a step closer to me, pulling me in to wrap his arms around my body.

"You're tall," I said, half trying to change the subject, and half trying to tell him that I felt like a midget next to him. I was only 5 foot 6. He seemed to be at least 6 foot 4.

"You're changing the subject," he murmured, pressing a kiss to my hair before backing away from me like I was on fire. "You heard our conversation, don't lie to me."

"Fine," I pouted, "I overheard you talking."

"I'm sorry, Princess," he whispered, closing his eyes as though he were in pain and running a hand through his dark black hair. "I guess I haven't been treating you like the Princess you are."

"What is with this Princess nonsense?" I asked, rolling my eyes. I didn't want to let him know that I did kind of care about what Colton said, now that he mentioned it. I had never really thought about how we'd never actually been on a date, and now it was all I could think about. 

"You're lying. Again. Changing the subject. You have a tell, Anya," he growled my name, and it immediately sent shivers through my body. I couldn't help it. I loved it when he said my name.  "I'm sorry I haven't thought to take you out on a date. Some kind of boyfriend I am, huh?" he whispered, taking my hand and squeezing it before leading me back to the bedroom on the bus. 

"You're doing fine," I tried to assure him.

"Anya," his deep voice rumbled, "I'm going to have to punish you if you keep trying to lie to me, sweetheart."

"Maybe I want you to," I whispered, unable to stop the mental image of me naked across his lap, my ass in the air as he swatted my bottom, making me cry out. He would slap me so hard it would leave red marks, and then after he was done he would rub and kiss my skin to make it all better....

"Anya?" He murmured, his eyes widening. I snapped out of my sexual daydream and the blood rushed to my face, making me blush furiously. I had never fantasized about being spanked, but with Acton, I guess there was a first time for everything. "Fuck," he whispered, taking in my darkened eyes and the hard nipples that were poking my thin Lady Killer's t-shirt. "That really turned you on, didn't it?" he whispered, unable to take his eyes off of me.