Chapter 7

Early in the morning, when my eyes fluttered open, I realized where I was. my cheek was pressed against the hard chest of a rock star, who still slept underneath me. We were sprawled out in the bunk, with the curtains to the hall shut, leaving us in the darkness. I was almost entirely on top of him, our legs wrapped around each other's. my eyes widening, I realized that this wasn't good. Who knew what kind of mood Acton would be in this morning? He'd probably wake up and say it was all a joke, that last night meant nothing to him.

I pressed my hands into the mattress on either side of his head before realizing that his arm was tightly wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. Actually, flattening me entirely against him. Gently, I reached down to unwrap his arms from me so I could leave an save face. I felt my cheeks heat as I remembered how I came in his mouth. Heat rushed to my core again, just remembering how good he felt when he was between my legs.

Unfortunately, Acton's arms wouldn't loosen, so I just tried pulling myself from his grasp. Sleeping Acton then started to move. I let out a gasp as he started to roll over onto me, pressing the hard length of his body against mine. "Oh God," I muttered under my breath. "Please wake up," I pleaded with the sleeping Acton.

Acton responded by thrusting his hips up against me, his semi-hard cock rubbing up against my core. "Mmm," I moaned, wanting more of what Acton gave me last night. All of this was new to me, but I wanted more.

"Aw fuck," Acton cursed, burying his face into my hair which was sprawled out across the pillow. "Who knew strawberries could be such a turn on?"

"Strawberries?"

"Your hair. Your hair always smells like strawberries," Acton answered, pressing a slow, lazy kiss to the side of my neck. His arms unlocked from my waist and one hand dipped down to stroke my bare thigh, while the other's fingers made their way beneath the band of my underwear and teased my sensitive skin.

"Acton," I moaned, though I tried to keep quiet as he pressed another kiss to my cleavage which was peeking out indecently after my slumber.

"God, you're so fuckin' soft," he rasped as I whimpered as the hand in my pants dipped even closer to my core.

"Ummm... thank you?"

Acton chuckled at that, then looked up at me, a serious expression plaguing the features of his face. Looking directly into my eyes, he asked, "Does this mean I get my chance?"

I gazed into his emerald green eyes and saw the want, the need, that he had, and I immediately knew what the answer was. I always knew what the answer was. "Yes," I said clearly, without hesitation. I was going to give him a chance, even if I ended up getting hurt. Because I'm starting to believe that even if I get hurt, the things Acton can give and show me would be worth it.

As soon as the word was out of my mouth, Acton slammed his lips on mine. And inserted one of his fingers into my core. "Acton!" I broke away, gasping for air. There was a slight twinge of pain from the sudden entrance, but it soon became pleasurable.

"Hush, Anya. Cover your mouth, baby. You don't want to wake up the guys with your moans, do you?"

"Acton," I whispered. "They're right below us. You can't -- ohh," I moaned, as he slipped another finger inside me. It was so silent that I could hear the sounds of my juices gushing as he continued to move his fingers.

"God, you're tight. I just wanna get inside this sweet pussy here," he murmured, pinching my clit. He used his other hand I grab my thigh and raise it to rest on his shoulder, spreading me open.

"Ohh, God Acton!" I squealed loudly as he inserted yet another finger inside my wet canal. He responded by pushing his fingers in to the hilt.

"Hush, Anya. Do you want the men to wake up?"