Chapter 10

And BTW, just in case you missed the announcement, Ian Somerhalder is no longer Acton Black. Casted as Acton Black is now the extremely sexy and extremely greek, Alexis Papas.

***

When I woke up the next morning, I couldn’t help but smile. I was lying on my back, and Acton was facing me, though sleeping, with one arm wrapped around my waist. His hair was messed up, and I grinned knowing that I was the one who did it. I had to admit, Acton was very, very good in bed. But that wasn’t the only thing I liked about him. 

While Acton slept, his face took on a relaxed, innocent look, compared to his cocky, hardened look he wore during the day. 

Glancing at the clock on the night stand, I saw that it was already eleven o’clock, and we were supposed to be on the road by noon. Gasping, I shot out of bed, fumbling with the sheets because I was tangled up in them. I rushed into the bathroom, desperately needing a shower after all of the sweating I did last night. Once the shower water was ready, I jumped in, washing my hair under the cool spray of water. I felt lethargic, all of my energy had been used up last night, and the little sleep Acton and I had gotten was not enough to replenish me.

Amidst the sound of the running water, I heard the door of the bathroom open and saw Acton’s shadow through the curtain, which he soon whipped back and got into the shower with me. 

“Good morning,” I said in a croaky voice, the aftermath of all the screaming I did last night. “How did you sleep?”

Acton just grinned at me, pulling me in by the waist. “Wonderful. Had a few dreams.”

“About what?”

He leaned down to growl in my ear, “Flipping you on your stomach while I fucked you from behind, among many other positions.”

My face flushed as I remembered. “That wasn’t a dream.” I had lost count of how many times we had made love last night. Minimum had to be five. Acton and I were both insatiable in bed. I had to admire how quick he was. He hardly needed five minutes before he was hard and ready for another round. My body was deliciously sore from our lovemaking, several love bites were located all over my body, on my chest, my neck, my thighs, everywhere. And I loved every single second of it.

“I know,” he said, squirting some soap onto his hands. He placed his hands on my breasts, and my hands stopped where they were, tangled in my hair. He rubbed my breasts, pinching the nipples and making me cry out. They were even more sensitive this morning because of all the attention they had gotten last night. “And now I want to try another position.”

He kissed me under the shower of water, the water making our skin slick and wet. I gasped as he continued to rub his hands against my skin, all over my body, before picking me up and trapping me against the wall, forcing my legs to wrap around his waist to stay up. We didn’t need words as he slipped inside of me, making me cry out because I was so sore from the night before, but it was pleasurable, and we soon started moaning. His movements were lazy, since we had both just woken up, but each thrust still sent a wave of pleasure through me. 

The water pelted our bodies, adding to the simulation. I wrapped my arms around him as he held me close, panting as I whispered, “I love you.”

“Love you too,” he gasped, thrusting into me with more purpose. I clenched my inner muscles around him, making him growl. “What are you doing? Ugh, Princess,” he moaned, nuzzling his nose into my neck and licking me, making my head go back to give him more access. “I can’t get enough of this.”

“I’m almost there,” I told him, writhing my hips against him in an effort to push him into me deeper. “Fuck me, Acton,” I groaned, feeling the pleasure build up. Our bodies slapped against one another, and his thrusts became faster, animalistic and almost frantic as we reached our release.