Chapter 2

Five minutes later, the three men had decided that if, in fact, Acton was with a woman, she would be blonde haired, blue eyed, fake breasted, fake tanned, tall, and leggy. I rolled my own blue eyes and scoffed at their honest enthusiasm. These men must truly be bored if they spend their free time betting on their lead singer's latest conquests.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do than place bets on women?" I dared to ask as they finished throwing their money onto the ever growing pile of cash.

"There's only five minutes left until the concert, bacca," Ren said, cocking an eyebrow at me as he stood up from the black couch he was previously lounging on. "What do you expect us to do? Record a new single?" He arrogantly smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes again, crossing my legs and resting against the comfy chair I was sitting in. "Something that wouldn't be as much of a waste of time, at least," I answered, crossing my arms beneath my breasts. I quickly uncrossed them once I noticed that Ren's eyes were immediately drawn to my chest, and I looked down to see that there was a push up affect created. "Don't get any ideas," I defended myself, standing up to face Ren head on.

"Hey, it's your fault. You're the one who came into our den," Ren's smirk widened and his dark brown eyes twinkled in the dim lights around us. 

Before I could answer him, we heard another voice interrupt us. "Yeah, he's coming," Colton walked in and said behind us. 

Four pairs of eyes quickly turned to face Colton. "With a girl?" I heard Nick ask, with a dreading tone in his voice. He had be that Acton didn't have a girl with him.

Colton grinned widely, flashing us his brilliant white teeth. "Yeah," he answered, his pale blue eyes lighting up as Nick cussed, effectively removing him from the game. 

"What did she look like?" Vance said, and I raised my eyebrows. I didn't think that he would honestly partake in this crude behavior.

"Well, I only caught a glimpse of her backside before Act hissed at me to go, so..." Colton winked at me before continuing. "Blonde, leggy, tall, and had a very bad fake tan that made her look like a fucking tangerine."

"Yes!" Ren clapped his hands like a small child and literally jumped for joy. "I just need fake tits and blue eyes and I get the pot!" Vance groaned, rubbing his eyes. He had bet on her being a feisty red head.

"Somehow, I don't think fake tits would look good on you," a deep, sensual voice behind me interrupted. 

I flushed, annoyed that my heart unwillingly sped up at the sound. We all turned to face him, and before I even saw his face I knew who he was. The Lady Killers' most famous player, Acton Black. 

He was about five feet away from me, and I took a step forward to extend my hand out to him in greeting. "I'm--"

"I don't really fucking care, sweetheart," he said, ignoring my outstretched hand. I pulled my hand back and stuffed it in my pocket, unsure of what to do. I bit my lip to keep from cussing back at him. Did he really have to be so rude?

Another voice came from behind him. "Baby, aren't you coming back?" the blond pouted, sticking out her bottom lip. She moved her shoulders in an innocent way, and widened her baby blue eyes, but that was the only thing about her that seemed untouched. The rest of her body, you could tell, was definitely touched. Nick was right, she came out, unashamed, dressed only in her lacy black bra and panties. She had love bites littering her body, on her neck, on the exposed flesh of her chest, even on the insides of her thighs. I could immediately tell that Acton was very thorough in the boudoir.

She glanced at me, and her pout became bigger as well as her eyes, as much as I hadn't thought possible. "Baby, you aren't leaving me for her, are you?" she asked incredulously, her eyes raking my figure in disgust. I fought the urge to hide my body behind Ren, who was standing beside me as she curled her upper lip in a high, nasal growl.