o.

keys:
*(f/n) - first name

[lowercasing intended]

_____

"so (f/n), are you interested?" a man in his near fourties raised one of his eyebrows at the petite sixteen year old girl in front of her who was a bit hesitant on deciding if she should accept the offer or not.

she pressed her lips into a thin line and swallowed something that was blocking her throat before she finally muttered a quick response. she was about to decline the kind man's offer but something inside her tells her to say yes her insides shout that she should grab the chance because not everytime someone would approach her and have haps like that.

finally setting her mind, she came up with the answer. "yes," she croaked out while giving the man a small nod. the man in front of her stood and dusted his hands and emitted a low chuckle. "that's great!" he exclaimed.

the girl also stood up from her seat and smiled at the man. he held out his hand to the girl for a handshake which the girl gladly took. "you're an orphan, right?" he asked.

she nodded her head and looked up the man. "splendid!" he exclaimed, which made the girl confused. "you can stay at home where the twins will be. will you stay there until you decide to stop working?"  he offered.

she was beyond happy to hear that, because she won't have to deal with the tiny orphanage she lived in for at least a year.

without much hesitation, she replied, "i would love to,"

"great. my son would be there to pick you up after school tomorrow, be sure to pack your things!"

_____

That was a bit suckish xD I hope you do enjoy this because I didn't xD enjoy this for me lmaoooo.

stay pretty <3

Contact me:

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries (Tell me if you're from Wattpad)

{unedited}