viii.

why was it a big deal if these guys came around (f/n) and flirt with her? it's not like he was her boyfriend or anything. maybe i should give them a chance? woozi thought to himself. he was about to lead them upstairs but he suddenly felt something unfamiliar inside of him; like he didn't want them to meet (f/n).

maybe i like (f/n). he widens his eyes and slapped his face softly, making them look at woozi in an eccentric manner. no, he thought again, i must like her in a sisterly form. he was now calm and collected. yeah. sisterly love. he repeated again.

"so, what are we waiting for?" the guy with long hair spoke up, flashing an angelic smile.

"let's go,"

once they arrived at the oaky door of (f/n)'s room muffles of music was heard outside, making them smile. "she's fiesty," another spoke, "i like it,"

"shut up," woozi muttered before knocking two times at her door but she seemed to not hear because of the loud speakers booming inside. "(f/n)?" he said, opening the door, finally revealing the (hair color) haired girl, dancing like a maniac on her bed, or put in another word, her stage. her (hair length) hair flying around her face while she held on to her imaginary mic.

the music blared upon them making the music a bit familiar to their hearing senses. "BUT GOD DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD, CAUSE I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW AND IF YOU COULD THEN-"

"(F/N)!" woozi shouted but it turned out to be a whisper because of the loud music coming from her speakers. he stiffled a chuckle upon seeing her like that.

the boys behind woozi exchanged subtle laughs upon seeing the sixteen-year old girl dancing without rhythm on her 'stage'.

"oh shit! what?!" she exclaimed and flicked her head to woozi's direction. she stopped singing upon seeing thirteen hot men standing on the threshold. she screamed and fell off the bed.

_____

It's legit 5 am and I haven't had a wink of sleep. LOLOLOL. I've been watching Seventeen cracks since 8 and lmao I just realized that I am fucked up by this, bIG TIME

Contact Me:

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries (tell me if you're from Wattpad) :)

{unedited}