i.

keys:
*(f/n) - first name
*(l/n) - last name

_____

"are you sure about this, (f/n)?" (friend's name) asked, while she munched on her favorite food which was a corn snack.

the latter female pursed her lips and took a bite at her own grub that was a ham sandwich she made before she went to school. "yeah, i mean i'll finally have a home!" she exclaimed and tried to be enthusiastic about it but in reality she was nervous because first of all, she doesn't know whose family she'll be staying in and the fact that she knows zero information upon this family. you'll never know, they might be a family of vampires who would suck your blood off at dusk. well that'd be nice. i mean, right before you die, you get to see that vamipres really exist, right?

her friend shrugged. "what if you know, they're actually serial killers?"

"then i'll just find a way to escape," she chuckles to herself, finishing the sandwich that she had made for herself.

(friend's name) chuckled at her eagerness to get out of the orphanage. "you're really desperate to get out of there huh?" (f/n) just nodded and shrugged. "when are they picking you up?"

"later after school they should be at the orphanage before i get there," she replied bluntly.

(friend's name) nodded as they went back to telling stories about what happened on their past love life. well, mostly her friend because she never had dated a guy before.

-----

"alright, bye." (friend's name) leaned in to kiss (f/n) on the cheek but she already caught her friend's face before it got closer.

"don't kiss me, it's gross," she said, making the latter female pout. "you're so mean,"

"i just don't want your saliva on my cheek,"

she sighed and hugged (f/n) instead. "be careful, aye" she whispered before pulling away from the hug.

"duh, i'm not leaving forever, dumbass! don't over react," she retorted making her friend stiffle out a laughter.

"i care for you, piece of shit,"

(f/n) rolled her eyes and waved goodbye to (friend's name).

when she was walking her way home, a black van stopped in front of her making her halt as well. she looked at the van and seconds later, there was a short man with bleached hair who came out of it.

she eyed her starting from head down to his toe, shooting him a deadly glare. "i suppose you're (l/n) (f/n)?"

_____

Omg hai guise. I'm legit updating while at class xD

Contact Me:

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries

{unedited}