x.

she arrived at Pledis with full hands that were pre-occupied by the twins and a bag that was filled with food that she made for the team. she wasn't quite sure why she also made for the team because she only planned that she'll only make one for woozi, then after minutes of what seemed like forever inside the lees' kitchen, she found herself preparing food for fifteen people.

upon seeing her arrival, the members all tackled her, not for her or the twins, but for the food that she had brought with her. they all helped set the plates and the rice, and dish, while (f/n) kept the twins busy, when she thought of something. "Uh guys," the members all looked at her with food stuffed on their mouths. "where's woozi?" she raised a questioning eyebrow at all of them as she scanned the room once more to search for the pink haired man.

"i think he went to the washroom," dino said, continuing with his business—and by business, it means stuffing more meat and rice in his mouth. she nodded and didn't bother on finding the twin's brother since she knew that he'll come back soon.

"oh, i thought that this wasn't a part of your job, (f/n)?" a familiar voice behind her said. she turned around to see woozi, leaning on the frame of the door and his hands shoved inside his pockets. she rolled her eyes as she set the twins down so that they can greet their older sibling.

"hyung!"

"oppa!"

again, she almost fainted because of the twins. woozi crouched down and gave them each a kiss on the forehead and a pat on the head. "we made foods~!" jin said enthusiastically and threw his hands up in the air.

woozi chuckled, "really? who did you make them with?"

"noona!"

"is it delicious?"

the male twin nodded as woozi carried him and sat beside (f/n).

jin was seated on woozi's lap while jangmi was on (f/n)'s. "do you like, vegetables, jangmi?" she asked the female twin, and she shook her head. (f/) frowned. "but it will make you healthy!"

jangmi crossed her arms on her chest and shook her head again, not wanting to take the leafy vegetable clamped on the chopsticks that her baby sitter held.

"if you eat this, you'll grow up faster and stronger like popaye," she giggled and jangmi looked at the leaf of vegetable being offered to her. she slowly opened her mouth and (f/n) put it inside her mouth. "very good!" jangmi smiled and asked for more because not only that she found it delicious, but also she believed what (f/n) taught her.

"aren't you going to feed me, (f/n)?" woozi said, making her turn to him with a weird look, wondering why would he say something like that. she rolled her eyes, thinking that it was probably one of his jokes again.

"it's my job to feed and take care of the toddlers, not a grown man so," she joked and was about to shove a piece of meat in her mouth but woozi made a swift move. before the chopsticks could even get close to her mouth, woozi had already captured it in his mouth.

(f/n) was surprised at his actions. "what the hell, woozi?" she exclaimed at the boy, making her face a bit red from his doings.

woozi plastered a smirk on his lips as he chewed the beef. "thank you, it's delicious!"

the members watched them and a smile slowly crept upon their faces that made (f/n) facepalm to her doom. "raise your hands if you ship them!" seokim said and all of them raised their hands, including woozi.

you looked at him, "what the— no!" she retorted. the piece of shit just shrugged and went on with everything. she shook her head in disbelief and went back to feeding the twins.

"eonni, do you love oppa?"

she almost choked on her spit.

_____

Let me just update again because I have no life and I'm p much tired of dramas and that shit on facebook and twitter.  Tumblr bores me mainly because I have no friends there. aND I'M BEGINNING TO GET BORED ON THIS SIT BCS NO ONE EVER MESSAGES ME BACK. (I'm a fucking loser, ikik shut up)

Contact Me:

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries (tell me if you're from Wattpad) :)

{unedited and will stay like that forever lol}