xx.

Let's add a teaspoon of vanilla, shall we? ;)

WARNING: EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL SCENES, I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!

_____

before she went upstairs, she settled on some milk. she wasn't feeling so sleepy and she thought milk might help. she went back to her room and saw woozi there, peacefully in his slumber again. she's not surprised though, she knew woozi was tired from practice because boy, it is tough being an idol.

she shook her head and lied beside him and admired his face. woozi looked cute and not terrifying for once and she liked how cute he was.

mindlessly, she poked his cheek and called out his name; his real name that made the male open both of his eyes. "hm?" he hummed, snaking an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

she never really felt this way when they had skin ships. she wanted to squirm away from him because ust by thinking about the fact that he had his arm on her waist and the vicinity of her body to his made her head swirl and for some reason, she wants to push him away but at the same time she wants to stay in his embrace. "i think i—" she stopped midsentence as she realize what she was about to say.

woozi looked down to her and cocked an eyebrow. "what?" he asked curiosity increasing.

she shook her head and pressed her lips into a thin line. "n-nothing,"

he smirked. "tell me, you made me really curious,"

"i said it's nothing,"

"really?"

"yes. now leave me alone,"

woozi at up and looked at (f/n) who was pretending to sleep now. an idea crept up into his mind and smirked at how it would work. he was so curious of what she was going to say; as if she was going to say that she's going to die in a few days. well, he doesn't want that but there's something inside him that tells him that what she was going to say is going to change everything.

his hands made it way to her waist and poked it, making her jolt. "woozi don't you dare," she threatened but woozi remained unaffected.

"oh i would baby, i would," he smirked and continued on poking her sides, making he squiggle from his grasp but failing because woozi sat on her the moment she started wiggling out.

gathering the pieces of breath she can compile, she managed to say a decent sentence, "jihoon, stop please!" she cried, tears of happiness rolled down on her cheeks as woozi continued poking her sides.

"nope, tell me what were you going to say," and in an unexpected move, his fingers slightly caressed her core. he immediately realized what he did and blushed fifty shades of red.

she moaned quietly but he heard it. he smirked and continued on touching her heat.

her breathing increased and the laughter died down, now replaced with quiet moans and mewls of (f/n). he has got to admit, he liked her moaning his name like that but he knew that he had to stop what he was doing soon before it gets out of hand.

"jihoon," she panted.

he bit his lower lips as his fingers tugged on the waist line of her shorts, pulling them mid-thigh. the thin cloth that separated his fingers and her heat only mad things more heated and intense.

she gulped as she try to hold back the moans of pleasure that came out of her mouth. "why're you holding it back?" he whispered in her ear, "go on, moan." he commanded.

she shook her head.

he found it amusing to see her like that, until his slim fingers tugged on the hem of her panties, putting it aside so that his fingers could penetrate.

she gasped as she felt his cold fingers on her heat. "ji-jihoon," it was all she can say, she couldn't speak.

his thumb rubbed on her clit while his index and middle finger made its way inside her hole. finally, she let out a moan for she can't hold it anymore.

his pace was abit fast and she can feel herself nearing the edge. "c-close!"

not long, she released her fluids on woozi's fingers as she catches her breath. "what were you trying to say?" woozi asked and pulled out his fingers.

her breathing pattern went normal again. "idiot!" she scowled, "i think i like you now," she confessed, making the boy smile and bend down to place a sweet kiss on her lips.

_____

I'M LEGIT CRYING. I'M SORRY I'M NOT REALLY CONFIDENT WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING SMUT/VANILLA/LEMONS. I KEPT ON CRINGING WHILE TYPING THIS I'M—

Okay lmao I just had to, lowkey scream while I was typing this bc I'm afraid my family would think that I've gone nuts.

Sorry I just had too. I like reading smut (guilty) LOL. don't be like me, it's not good for your soul pls.

Killing myself now. gOODBYE.

Contact Me:

Twitter: hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries

{unedited}