xvii.

it was night time and (f/n) finally tucked the twins to sleep and finished some of the chores she was supposed to do. she can finally get some rest after a tiring day of taking care of the twins and a grown man. it wasn't her job to take care of jihoon but he keeps on whining like a child. sometimes, she finds herself questioning why was she still coping up with that guy because all she has to do was say no.

tucking under the thick comforters, she shifted to one side, facing the door, with the thought of woozi. why was she even thinking about him? she doesn't have feelings for woozi, does she? because she'd kill herself if she ever did. not that she hates him, it's just that he's an idol and she gives too much shit. imagine, they'd date and announce it to the public. not only that he was going to receive hate but also, the fact that his career would flop down and she knows that he loved what he was doing.

the doors opened slowly, making a gap that let the light from outside illuminate in her room. she squinted her eyes and pulled the covers up, slightly irritated at the one who opened it. she doesn't care if it was some robber or bullshit, she just wants to sleep. groaning, she turned so that she wasn't facing the door. "(f/n)," the voice spoke.

it was a male's voice, oh so familiar to her hearing senses. "what the fuck do you want?" she said, a bit cranky because she was almost asleep and this guy had to ruin it.

he chuckled and sat on the bed and began playing with her hair. "i can't sleep,"

she scrunched her face and turned around to see jihoon smiling down at her. "the fuck do you expect me to do? you're a grown man, for the love of jesus,"

he shrugged and grinned wider. "can i sleep here?"

she rolled her eyes off him and faced her back to woozi. "do what you like, i don't care." she closed her eyes as she felt woozi's body so close to hers, heat radiating from it as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer. she was lying if she said she didn't like what he did. she turned around again, facing his chest.

she looked up, seeing him fast asleep already. wow, and he said he can't sleep? she shook her head and cuddled against his chest while he hugged her tighter. she felt her face heating up at the action, good thing he was sleeping and the room was dim. her heart started beating fast again as she wrapped her frail arms on the boy beside her.

-----

"noona!! wake up, it's morning already!" she was woken up by the twins jumping on her and their cute squeaky voices.

she popped a lazy eye open to see jin's chubby face near hers. she smiled. "later jin, noona is tired,"

"but hyung's friends are here,"

her eyes widen and jolted up from the bed, seeing three of woozi's friends standing at the threshold of the door to her room. she looked down to see woozi still sleeping peacefully. as if her hands had a mind of its own, she pushed woozi off the bed.

he opened his eyes and whined at the sudden pain on his back. "ouch! what gives?"

a shit-eating smirk formed on vernon's lips. "so, there's nothing going on between you two huh?"

"shut up there is nothing, i swear!"

"mhm," he hummed, "alright."

"fuck you vernon," she cursed and the twins heard it.

they gasped and ran to (f/n) to spank her arm. "eonnie, you said the bad word," jangmi pouted.

she sighed and pretended to spank her mouth. "i know, eonnie is sorry. don't be like me, i'm bad," she pouted.

"why're you here?" woozi asked, standing up and rubbing his back.

"we forgot some things here the last time we went so we came to get it," s.coups said.

"sorry if we interrupted you," hoshi bowed.

"you didn't interrupt anything!"

_____

Lmao sorry if this is kind of filler-ish. I'm tired of life and I feel so unmotivated plus I never felt so annoyed of people my entire life.

Once again, sorry.

Contact Me:

Twitter: hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries

{unedited}