Chapter 2

I looked out the window of my 8th period as drops or rain started to fall from the dark sky. 'I have to walk home in the rain?' I signed as I tryed to think of someone to give me a ride home. Lorett goes home by bus and kelly got picked up last period for a doctor's appointment. "This stinks..." I pout to myself, not knowing someone heard me. "Are you talking about the rain?" Yoongi leaned into my conversation. After lunch, this was the only other period we were together in. Buy it didn't matter. The popular boy quickly became friends with him out of no where. He fit in with them, I didn't. "Yah, I have to walk home, walking in the rain is fun and all but 20 mins in it is torture." I laughed it off, trying to make it sound like no big deal. "Where do you live? If it's close to my house, I can give you a ride." He said cooly. I really didn't think we lived anywhere near eachother but I told him all the same, "West Street." I pointed in the direction of my house from the school. He nodded in agreement, "I live on Bilevn, so I can run you home if you like." I was suprise, Bilevn is 2 blocks from West Street. "Yah that would be great, thanks." I saw it again. That look in his eyes. It made me nervous.

I drew the pic, hope you like it. Also I'm sorry this chapter is sooo short, I got grounded from my computer and had to use my phone to type it which I don't like at all. Thank you for reading. Remember to like this story to get notified when I update