Chapter 4

*Yoongi's POV*

As I drove home from Tamiko's house, I thought over what I was doing. Messing with female's heads was my specialty. I couldn't wait to hear the "I love you" come out of her mouth, and then have her dreams and hopes shattered before her. Her screams to not leave. To stay with her forever. I would act like the good guy, then BANG! She wouldn't see it coming.

Because... true love

Isn't real

*Your POV*

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I even took some sleeping pills to help, but nothing could keep me from thinking about becoming Jigsaw's next victim

It was weird. I have watched all the Saw movies and none have scared me this much. Was it because of what Yoongi said? About the weirdos lurking around for girls like me? At the time, I really didn't believe him. But then I remembered about a week ago, some girl around 14 years old got kidnapped about a ½ an hour's drive from here. I shivered at the thought. I never wanted to experience something like that again.

My alarm went off at 6 o'clock, the usual time. I felt horrible. My eyes were drooping and my head was spinning. "Should I stay home, Trixie?" I looked over to my dog in support. No answer. "Your right. That was stupid for me to ask. Of course I'm going." I gave myself a pep talk. Walking out of my room and into my kitchen, I picked out some chicken nuggets in the fridge and heated them up. While they got hot, I fed my dog and changed into my uniform. "Ok! Food and make-up time." I danced a little as a beat played in my head. My make-up routine for school consists of... concealer, some foundation, powder, massacre, and sometimes eyeliner. Ok! Out the door I go!

I just make it out of my house when a familiar black Hummer pulled up in my driveway. "Your giving me a ride?" I ask him, as his window slides down to reveal Yoongi's handsome face. "You really don't have a choice in the matter, since I'm already here." he shoots a wink at me, making his appearance much more perfect. Without a word, I drag my heavy bag into his passage side, hop in, and buckle up. He turns on the radio and we jam the whole way to school. It was a blast, but it changed right when we stepped through the doors of our first period.

A kid was standing there, in front of the class, shooting daggers at everyone. I had never seen him before, but he looked like trouble. He had the same Asian appearance as Yoongi, just as good looking too. He turned to look at the two standing in the doorway, but instead of yelling at us, he grabbed Yoongi into a hug. "Bro! Long time no see!" the boy said into the hug. I stood there awkwardly as the two boys greeted each other. "Yeah man! I was wondering when you would show up!" Yoongi said enthusiastically. After their hug, the new boy turned to face me. He looked me up and down in a disapproving manner.

"Who is this chick Suga?" he asked Yoongi in a scary tone. Suga? Is that Yoongi's nickname? "Oh this?" Yoongi looked at me with a smile, "This is Tamiko, she's my new friend." The other boy looked me over once again, nodding his head. "Another one Suga? It's only the second day you came, right?" the boys both laughed as they walked to some empty seats. I quickly hurried over to Kelly and Lorett. Another? What does that mean? Does he act like this to any girl? I shook my head at the thought. Nooo, Yoongi's not like that. Not at all...

An- ok I have not yet decided who I want this new student to be from BTS. Please comment your suggestions. Keep in mind he is going to be a mean bad boy, so choose wisely... thank you for reading!