Chapter 7

We went on all the rides at least 3 times each now. My stomach didn't feel the best after that many rides in just a couple of hours. I looked at the sun that was starting to set as I held my stomach softly. "You ok?" Yoongi asked, coming to my side. "Yeah, just a little tired." I tried to spot somewhere to rest so I could regain my energy. My eyes landed, not on a bench or table, but the Ferris wheel. Its lights shone brightly in the evening sky. My mind flashed back to the last time I went to the carnival with my friends.

*Flash back*

"Tamiko! Let's go on the Ferris wheel next!" Lorett wined, pulling me towards the long line. "But only couples go on it!" I wined back. That was how I felt and a slow moving ride like that was so boring anyway. "But there are those hot guys in line too!" she dragged my arm harder to the line. I know she wanted to go on it, but with that long line, it would take forever to get on. "Why don't we come back to it... after that one over there!" I used all my muscles to get her to let go and come with me on a ride we already went on. For the rest of the day, we never went on the Ferris wheel.

*End of flash back*

I looked up at Yoongi who was staring at a kid trying to win a shooting game. I guess we could be considered a couple right? It would be much more fun if I went with him than my friends. "Yoongi, can we go on the Ferris wheel?" he looked back at me, then at the ride in front of us. "Sure." He said and started to walk to the short line. I smiled at his little resistance. We had to wait until the ride came to a stop to let people off. "After you..." Yoongi said, holding out his hand to help me get in. "Why thank you kind sir." I joked back is a bad British accent. We had to wait a few minutes for everyone to get on in line for the ride to really start. When we got to the top I took in the beautiful view of the sun setting and the big lake in the distance. It all seemed to perfect. Was I even aloud to feel this way. With Yoongi beside me on this magical ride, it was like a fairy tale.

*Yoongi's POV*

Tamiko's eyes glittered as she stared out into the landscape. Yes, It was beautiful and magical, but her wide smile was even more enchanting. But I can't feel this away. This feeling of hope. This feeling of hope Tamiko gave me. Like my life can be better than it was, than it is. But like all the rest, once she finds out the real me, she will leave. But at this moment I'll let my feelings slid and just enjoy it. Because this may be the last fun I can have with her... but we'll see.

*Your POV*

I look back to Yoongi who I catch staring at me, making my face tint pink. "This is so cool... I love it." I sigh at my happiness. Then a sound boom filled my ears as a bright green light filled the sky. More followed in blues and pinks. I realized they were fireworks. The fair was about to close, so I could see why they could put on a show. Even though fireworks only lasted a short while, it was always fun to see what color combinations the designers would come up with. After Yoongi and I got off the ride, I heard an announcement replace the music around us. "We are about to close the park, please exit at this time in an orderly fashion. I hope you had a great time today, thank you for coming." I nice sounding lady spoke up. Everyone started walking to the entrance of the park. I suddenly felt very hungry. My stomach growled loudly to prove it. "Sounds like someone hungry?" Yoongi joked, poking my cheek in the process. "Yeah you better get me home quick or I might just eat the next thing I see." I laughed along with him. "Who said anything about going home now? I'm going to take you out to eat!" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, giving it a good squeeze. "Oh I couldn't, I-" I started to protest before getting cut off. "Its fine, I'm taking you to a restaurant my aunt owns, we don't have to pay!" he gave me a thumbs up. 'Wow what a cheap-o' I thought but didn't say. I let him win on this one.

"Did you come here from Korea?" I asked once in the car. "Yeah. My dad wanted to see me and something happened at my old school" he stated. I didn't want to pry on what happened at his old school. "So what about your band? Did you split up or something?" I questioned him instead. "No, they are all vacation... lucky bastards." He said, spitting out the last part. "Well, except Jimin, right?" I countered. "Yeah, but I won't be for long. The vacation ends in about a month or more." He said almost proudly. "So you're leaving then?" I got worried. "Yep, back to Korea." I sat slouched in my seat, less happy. He must have noticed because he tried to reassure me. "But it's not written in stone. Are producers had the idea to have us all come here to finish are last years of school. They said it will be less distracting for us without all the fans and TV shows wanting to meet us. Are parents are into the idea greatly too!" I smiled as he tried to cheer my up. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine..." I plead.