I Want To Know More About My Friend.

Arthur and the knights seemed to stiffen and Arthur growled out a reply "You will not touch us with magic."

"Sire, calm yourself, magic is nothing to be afraid of. It does good as well as evil." Lancelot spoke his wisdom to the group, and the knights calmed, but Arthur didn't stop scowling. Although he seemed less angry and more confused.

"What happened to you, you hated magic?" Arthur questioned.

"I never hated magic. I have a good friend who has magic, and he is certainly not evil."

Arthur seemed lost for words at the revelation and Will began snickering.

"You know, your Highness," Will snickered. "You should close your mouth if you don't want to catch flies!" Arthur shut his mouth with an audible snap, and turned a scowl towards Will.

"Will you let me show you?" The sound of Freya's gentle, soft voice made the knights jump, and they turned back to look at her.

"I'll let you show me." Gwaine said, stepping into the shallows of the lake.

"Gwaine!" Arthur hissed

"Yes, Princess?"

"What do you think you're doing?!" The King asked

"Learning more about my friend who, it seems after recent enlightenment's, has a lot more to say and his than I first thought. What are you all doing?" Gwaine said looking at the other knights.

"I want to see." Percival said, making everyone look at the big knight in shock. When he said somthing it was because it was important, not because he could.

"Me too." Elyan said soon followed by Leon's nod of agreement followed by the to stepping into the water to join Percival and Gwaine.

"Well, Princess, you coming too?"

"Someone has to keep you lot safe. Especially because you seem adamant to put yourselves into the hands of a sorceress."

Gwaine grinned, and then turned to the spirits.

"We're okay to go, but I do have one question. Will the spirits still be here? When we come back, that is."

Freya smiled and replied. "You can speak again, once you know everything, when you bring Merlin here." At that statement Will seemed to mumble somthing under his breath that sounded suspiciously like 'If you havent burnt him on a pyre."

"Will!" Balinor scolded. "This should help them understand Merlin's actions."

And with that they were plunged into Merlin's memories.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey Turtles,
I feel bad that I haven't updated during the holidays, but the weather has been really bad in England. And my house still has an aga and we had to chop up wood and store it inside to stop it getting wet.
And I've had tons of homework. Which makes me kinda angry that I'm being told to relax and then being stressed out about homework I've been given to do, when I supposed to be relaxing by their suggestion. It's just really contradictory.
Any-who. I hope you've all had a great holiday if you go to a school or college or university, and a great working week if that's what you've been doing.
See y'all later.

Word count: 512