Author's Note Try Seven: London Bridge (The Third Terror Attack)

A white van "mowed down" at least 20 people tonight (3/5/17) on London Bridge. Then, reports say, that three men stepped out of the van with guns and knives and started stabbing and shooting people. One witnesses has said she saw three people lying on the floor with what seemed to be their throats cut. Another witness, a London cabby, says they watched one of the assailants stabbing a girl in the chest.

It's not been two weeks since the last and already my country and all its people are suffering.

We don't know much yet. The last caused the death of 22 innocent people, many children. For now we can only pray for our safety and the safety of those who have been affected and hurt.

I don't think I can actually put into words just how saddened and frustrated and scared I am right now. Because that could have been me. Because I was in London just last week, at comic con having fun with my best friend. Or it could have been one of my dearest friends, Keziah, because she was at the globe theatre yesterday, she walked across London bridge with her mum and I have pictures she sent me. And it's just settling in. And I'm crying because I'm so thankful I'm not dead, but I'm also so distraught for all the others.

I'm sorry for being so informal and the fact I have so little information, but I don't have a lot of optimism right now.

Sorry.

Love Itha xxxx

Update=

*Death toll at 7
*48 have been injured
*21 of those 48 are in a critical condition
*3 suspects were shot dead on scene
*A Canadian National is among the dead