Authors Note Take 5... REALLY?! P.S I'd really appreciate it is you read this...

Okay, first off. I wanna say, 

Thank you. 

Thank you so much for being so patient. I'm updating, the writing is happening, I'm just finding it difficult to get back in the flow of things.

My sister's doing well. She's going in again tomorrow for her last (fingers crossed) operation tomorrow. If I'm honest, I'm worried about her, and I think shes scared too (she told me that if she died at the hospital tomorrow i had to sing Jail House Rock and Can't Help Falling In Love With You at her funeral, she then proceeded to make me sing them for her so that she could check I was singing them right...). 

That's not why I'm here though. 

I was born, and live in the UK, England, I've never lived anywhere near the capital but I have some friends there.

Today, outside the Houses of Parliament (where all of our politicians decide what to send to the House of Lords to be approved as law.) we suffered an attack. I'm saying attack as the police are still investigating as to whether it was a terrorist attack or not. However, it looks that way. there was a vehicle attack (a car ran down civilians on the bridge and outside the Parliament.)  There was a stabbing and at least 2 gun shots were fired.  

4 are dead, 1 police officer (he was stabbed and died later i hospital), 1 we believe to be an attacker (the police officer who was stabbed colleague's shot him after the officer went down.), and 2 civilians. 20 people have been injured and are in hospitals. It's changing all the time. They hit us in an area filled with grockles (tourists). I'm crying as I write this, because I'm scared, but also because honestly I don't understand why people do this to one another. I know why. But right now, it doesn't seem fair. 

I needed to tell you guys, I needed to tell someone. I know that you might live way across the ocean, in a different continent, on the other side of the world, but I just thought you deserved to know. 

Love

Itha xxx 

Update:

5 dead.
Estimated 40 injured (around 20 police officers, 5 off duty).
Singular attacker P, they're unsure as to whether he was working alone.
12 hospitalised (10 stable, 2 critical).
Whole of white chapel restricted or cornered off.
Parliament out of lockdown.

The assailant has not been identified but it's been confirmed a terrorist attack.

The Officer who died had 15 years experience, was married and had a child/children.

One woman in critical condition after jumping off the bridge into the Thames.

The terrorist drive up onto the curb at speed and kept going until crashing into the fence outside Parliament. Injury's described as catastrophic by paramedics on scene.