Family Ties(Whole One-Shot)

OFFICIAL

A/N: I know you must be confused. I decided to combine the two chapters into one really long one. So don't be surprised when you see the beginning of the other chapter! I will be writing a 'sequel' kind of thing! BIG THANKS AGAIN TO Cakeforme FOR THIS IDEA!!!

?'s POV

It's quiet in the house tonight, but that's normal nowadays. Too quiet if you ask me. I've always been more of a social butterfly like my brother. I sigh as I finish off my last homework problem. Math. It's never been my strong suit, and my brother was always better at it. I've been thinking about my brother a lot recently. I hope we get to see him soon.

BRRRRIIIIINNGGGGG! BRRRRIIIIINNGGGGG! BRRRRIIIIINNGGGGG!

I jump as the blaring sound brings me out of my thoughts.

"Honey! Can you get that for me?" My mom yells from the living room. I get up from the kitchen table and walk towards the phone. I pick up the landline -yes, landline- and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I a little confused as to why anyone would be calling us at this time. I gasp too shocked to speak.

"Wait. Let me get my mom!" I stutter out. "MOM!" I yell loudly and urgently. "COME HERE!" She rushed over and grabs the phone from me and answers. She too, is shocked and her words stumble before coming out.

"W-We'll be there," She confirms. "We'll worry about the expenses later." Expenses? "Oh! Really?! Thank you so much!" My Mom gushes out. "We'll be waiting!" She turns to me. "Go pack a few sets of clothes and some essentials in a suitcase. We've got a little over an hour."

Within an hour I have everything I need packed. 3 sets of clothes, my toothbrush and toothpaste, a hairbrush, travel-sized containers of shampoo and conditioner, a phone charger and my phone, along with a few other essentials. Soon a large military plane that I've never seen before lands in the street. I wonder how none of our neighbors noticed the large aircraft yet. We're ushered in by a guy who looks like one of the secret agents from the movies my brother and I used to watch all the time. Those were the days. . . I miss them and I hope to have more of them. Everything was perfect back then, with the whole family together. I shake my head ever so slightly. The thoughts returned again. I return my attention to the craft. I sit next to my mom, who looks a little frightened. I'm pretty sure I look the same, but if you were in my position too.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////TIME SKIP \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Peter's POV

I pace the hallway as Luke stands next to the door with his arms crossed like a guard. Luke sits on the other side of the door in a meditation position, and Ava sits next to Danny watching me pace. None of this was supposed to happen. It's all my fault. I could have gotten there faster--no-- I tell myself. There was nothing I could do. I slide down the wall to the floor and put my head in my hands. I take a deep shuddering breath as I try to recall how I could have let this happen. We were ordered to take down Omega Red--who was seen rampaging down the streets--and subdue him. The battle was fine in the beginning, and it looked like we weren't going to have any problems, but it all went downhill.

"Spider-Man," I'm pulled out of my thoughts. I look up to see Ava looking at me. "Stop." I put on a confused face. "Stop blaming yourself. We all let our guard down," Ava tells me looking me in the eye. "Bu-" I stop talking and I stilled. Ava looked concerned and confused. I stand up as a see Fury coming down the hall with the people behind him. A women and a girl, probably her daughter. I look at Fury with a confused look.

"Spider-Man, this is Mrs.Alexander-" He introduces the women.

"Please just call me Eva," The women says shaking my hand and nods towards Ava, Danny, and Luke. "And this is-"