Headcanon Requests #12

Number 12 requested by August__Dameron

They were all at Peter's house getting ready for a birthday party for Aunt May and everyone was going full out setting up the surprise party for her. Danny and Luke, and Ava had left to get raw baking ingredients for Sam because he refused to use the "boxed crap" they had. So he gave them a long listed of everything and sent them on their way, while Peter and Sam stayed back to finish decorating. Ava made the argument asking why Sam couldn't go get them himself but he claimed that his allergies acted up whenever he could even smell Peanuts to which no one argued back knowing how bad his allergic reactions can get. They'd been gone for a of an hour so Peter was climbing a small ladder hanging the last couple streamers Sam handed to him when he lost balance somehow and fell, grabbing for Sam and ended up yanking his hair as he went down taking Sam with him. Coincidentally, Ava, Luke, and Danny entered through the door as it all happened so they got prime view of Peter's fail. Sam scrambled up, his face flushed red and his eyes wide as he scrambled for the bags of ingredients rushing towards the kitchen. Everyone stared at him and Ava's mouth was in an O shape realizing what had happened(Sam confessed to Ava about almost everything when it came to his sexuality and such).
"Oh my god, you pulled his hair!" She whisper yelled loud enough so they could hear her.
"It was an accident! I swear!" Peter rushed. "Wait. What's the big deal exactly? I mean yeah I pulled his hair but-Oh my god... He has a-And when I-" He stumbled. Ava nodded, half of her laughing on the inside but then again worried for Sam at the same time.
"Yup. So unless you plan on getting with him, I recommend not doing it again." She pointed out. Peter nodded frantically, blushing like mad.