Headcanon: Custom Request

This was a custom request made by fire-disco-unicorn. Hope it's alright!

Headcanon/Comment: Nova and Amadeus are both from Arizona so maybe a one shot where one is complaining about basically FREEZING and the other is just drowning in hoodies and jackets and THEY WERE NOT PREPARED FOR NY TO BE THIS COLD, LIKE W H A T.

"W-WHY IS IT SO COLD HERE?" Amadeus Cho wailed as he, Sam Peter, Luke, Danny, and Ava walked towards Peter's Aunt's house. The young superhero had nothing but a light sweatshirt on.

"Yeah! I agree! What is wrong with this place?!" Sam exclaimed in agreement. "Like, what even is this stuff?" Sam kicked the snow on the ground, jokingly.

"Guys, chill out!" Peter joked. He had a winter jacket on, as did the rest of them. "It's only, like, 20 degrees out!" Both Sam and Amadeus' eyes widened.

"I am chill! In fact, I'm more than chill! I'm practically an icicle!" Amadeus threw his hands up but quickly returned them to rubbing his arms. "It was never this cold back in Arizona!"

"D-dude! You are from Arizona? I'm from Arizona!" Sam exclaimed turning to the other boy, shivering despite his multiple sweatshirts underneath his winter jacket, along with a warm hat.

"R-Really? I'm from Tucson! You?" Amadeus was smiling despite the temperature. It's not every day you find out someone you know is from the same state as you.

"Carefree!" Sam replied. "You are right about the temperature though! I prefer temperatures in the mid 70's to 80's, but 90-100 degrees is the best for beach weather." Sam rambled dreaming about the warm sun and sand between his toes. Amadeus nodded frantically in agreement, eyeing up the bundle of clothes Sam is wearing.

"100 degrees? Uh, no thank you!" Ava exclaimed shaking her head. "What do you even do in 100+ degree weather?" Amadeus and Sam both gave her a 'duh' look.

"You go to the beach of course? Weren't you listening to me earlier?" Sam rolled his eyes.

"All this beach talk is making me colder!" Amadeus suddenly wails. "Sam! Give me one of your jackets! I know you have like five on!" Sam's eyes widened as he shook his head.

"Never!" Sam screamed running ahead of the group as fast as he can, Amadeus following not far behind.

"Samuel Alejandro Alexander! Come back here!" Amadeus screeched, running after Sam.

"HOW IN THE NAME OF NOVA DO YOU KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME?!" Sam yelped glancing back towards Amadeus.

"I have my ways!" Amadeus yelled back, catching up to Sam who was frantically running as fast as he could.

Peter turned to the others. "We should probably go and get them."

"You're probably right," Ava sighed. "Let's go," Ava started to jog after them.