Story Test - The Aurora Sphere

The object clattered to the ground as the boy took off into the sky in a flash of blue.

"Sam!" Peter yelled trying to get the boy's attention, but to no avail. He bent down and picked up the baseball-sized metal object. The metal gave off a black sheen as it reflected the natural light. With one last glance at the sky where Sam had last been, Peter turned back into the house. He continued walking to his room that he shared with Sam, and sat on the edge of the bed, examining the object. He hesitantly shook the black sphere and a hologram appeared, scaring Peter. He waved his hand through the image, and suddenly it was gone. He shook the object, causing the diagram to reappear. Peter shook it once more and this time he almost threw it across the room, it startled him so badly. As he had shaken it, the sphere flashed a light blue and a blue screen hologram appeared, and a monotone voice spoke,

"Voice Activated Search Enabled," the presumably male, robot sounding voice answered. Peter stared at the foreign device. "Voice Activated Search Enabled," the sphere states again in the same monotone pattern.

"Search what?" Peter spoke to himself out loud, but it appeared that the sphere picked up what he said aloud because it spoke once more,

"With the Aurora Sphere, you are able to research, locate, and access information on any being, place, or other." Peter blinked, dumbfounded and in awe. He hummed, trying to think of what to search when it hit him like a slap in the face.

"Search Nova," Peter stated, making sure to over exaggerate his words to make sure the device understood him. The sphere flashed dimly a few times before the blue hologram screen flickered back on, though this time there were words as well as images appeared on it.

"The Nova Corps, also known as the Xandarian Starcorps, were a former space militia expanded into an intergalactic law enforcement and peacekeeping organization, originally specific to a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy by the name of Xandar. Although after the reformation of Xandar, the Corps expanded its protective range to include the entire Andromeda Galaxy as well as Earth. It consisted of over 500 soldiers ranking from Corpsman up to Centurion, as well as a regiment of Syfon Warriors; the Corp's leader was known as the Centurion Nova Prime. The source of their power is called the Nova Force, a nearly limitless energy field generated by the living supercomputer called the Xandarian Worldmind which contains the entire record of Xandarian history and civilization. They're main enemies that they've had a history with consist of the Titus, Thanos, the Chitauri, and various others.

One day, The Nova Corps were assembled to face an unknown threat that had crossed the Kyln. Unfortunately, during the briefing, the Corps were taken by surprise by the attackers which included Titus, an ex-member of the Nova Corps that turned against his fellow Corpsmen. And despite the fact that the every officer was granted the full power by the Worldmind and their strong resistance, the entire Corps was decimated and in the ensuing destruction, Xandar was laid to waste; however, there have been rumors of survivors.  

There is one confirmed Nova left, a younger member of unknown origin, though there have been rumors that they are of human descent of the planet Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy. He has been seen by multiple sources to be in alliance with 'The Guardians of the Galaxy.' As of recently, he has been spotted adorning the outfit, wearing the colors, and using the powers of the famous Supernovae, the black ops branch of the Nova Corps." Peter had heard enough, so he shook the Aurora Sphere once to turn it off as he had discovered previously. He set it down on the bed across from him, and for a small while and stared at the device.

"God," he muttered softly, breaking composure and running his hand through his hair. 

DO I CONTINUE? WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT?