With Tendencies To Run Away

A huge thanks to my great friend Marie who helped come up with the idea for this story!

With Tendencies To Run Away  

I always hated the middle of the school year, were half way to being graduates, and half way to being real adults, that was something to look forward too because my little sister and I can finally move out. Well she’s not my little, little sister; she’s only a year younger. I finish getting dressed and then make my way into Maries room to wake her up.

I turn the light on and she groans. “Come one Marie, wake up.”

She pulls the covers over her head and mumbles her reply. “No.”

Every morning I fight her on this.

“Marie..Matt is going to be there…he’s probably wearing something tight, showing off his tight ass…” She mumbles something into her pillow and slowly climbs out of her bed.

“I’m up, I’m up now feed me.”

“Are your arms broke?” I ask her looking in the mirror re-applying my black eye shadow.

“Not really, but you are using my eye shadow you can cook for me.” She pushes me from her mirror, already dressed in skinny jeans and a tee.

“How about we just stop at Burger King?” She smiles and I head downstairs in search of my bag.  

Finding it I wait for Marie by the door, when she is finally ready we head to BK and then to school where the guys are waiting for us outside. I walk straight to Brian and kiss his lips. The best place in the entire world is his soft lips. I could stay there all day.

“Hey baby.”

“Hi. When did you guys get here?” Marie asks as we walk up the steps and into the hallways, making our way to homeroom luckily we all have the same homeroom.

“Ten minutes before you all!”  I laugh at Johnny who’s voice squeaks’ on ‘all’  

We take our seats in the back of the room, girls stare at the guys and I roll my eyes, and take Brian’s hand once were seated. The teacher takes our attendance. Once homeroom is over the others leave for their first class and I stay where I am at having biology for my first class.

My friend Lina comes in and joins me at our table and she smiles.

“Just seen Zacky in the hall way. Gosh he’s a hot piece of ass.” I laugh at her.

“Yea, he really is changing his looks.” She blushes.

“Can you, ya know talk to him for me? See if he has a girlfriend? You know do the girl thing?” I smile at her.

“Sure. I will talk to him tonight, and since I am with the guys around the clock…no. He doesn’t have a girl.” She smirks as we continue with our lessons for the day.  

After school lets out Marie goes with the guys back to Matt’s house and I head to the doctors for my check up. I haven’t been feeling the greatest, and my mom said it’s just time for a check up. I love Brian, but I feel like he’s starting to pill away from me. They have been so busy with their band, and while I am their biggest supporter…it’d be nice for Brian to be my biggest supporter too.