8.

Sorry for the wait. Here's an update. Hope that you enjoy it!

I stood in the doorway watching Brian interact with his son and I fight back the tears that have already spilt. Nolan seems to really like Brian, and just by watching them I can already tell that Brian is madly in love with his son.

I know it was wrong of me to keep Nolan and Brian seperated, but I was hurt that Brian kicked me to the curb while I was pregnant. I was eighteen, and pregnant with the love of my life's child and he still threw me to the side.

I never did give him the chance to apoligize or tell me what went wrong, and why he asked me to leave. I just ran because I was mad, and hurt that he could just easly tell me to hit the road. Fame changed him, and I didn't like it.

Now watching him play and kiss Nolan, it makes my heart hurt that Syn missed out on so much, but theres plenty more years that he can be there for if we just work on our relationship.

Since I walked in I haven't seen Marie or Matt, hopefully Marie, finally caught the fish she's been trying to hook for years.

I smile at Brian when he looks at me, he smiles back and pats the spot on the couch right beside him. I push off the wall and join Nolan and Brian on the couch. "Hi Mommy!" Nolan says with a huge smile.

"Hi baby are you having fun with Brian?" He nods his head and Brian tickles him. I laugh listening to my sons laugh. It's the cutest thing ever, and it sounds just like Brians when he's laughing to much, his inner child laugh comes out.

Best feeling ever.

"Nolan, go play with uncle Jimmy, Mommy needs to talk to Brian." He frowns.

"Okay mommy, I come play ater?" I nod my head and he runs to find Jimmy.

I look at Brian once Nolan is outside. "I'm so sorry..." He shakes his head and takes my hand.

"Don't be sorry, I should've never kicked you off the bus, and when I got home, I should've tried harder to find you."

I play with his fingers and then look into his eyes, I see hurt and regreat. "It's okay, lets start fresh. You have tons of years to be his dad...I'm sure that he would love you. Hell I think he already does."

Sorry I know it's short, but I am sick and tired. Ugh..Sorry.