11.

Raise your glass of beer in Reverence, for our St. James.

11.

It’s been four days.

Four days since I got that letter about my sister.

Four days since I couldn’t eat or sleep.

Four days since I ran out of options on finding my sister.

Who would want to hurt someone like her? She’s never done anything to anyone. I wish that I could trade places with her. She doesn’t deserve any of this. Matt is going nuts trying to find her, he goes out driving everyday, for hours on end just looking for a clue, a sign or anything that could lead him to her.

Syn tries to get me to talk, but I can’t. It’s not that I can’t. I just don’t want to. I am afraid that I will cry and break down, but I have to be strong and have hope that we will find my sister, because if I break down now…then my sister might as well already be dead.

“Babe, come on you have to eat something.” I look at syn and down at the bowl of soup. My favorite, Sausage, potato and spinach. My stomach growls, but I just can’t eat it.

I shake my head. “I’m not hungry.” He frowns. “Come on Rayne..I heard your stomach growl you are too. You need to eat. Marie, would hate you right now if she knew you were starving yourself.”

He’s right she would. I groan and sit up and take the bowl in my hands. I lift the spoon to my mouth and take a bite of the amazingly delicious soup. I love when Syn tries to cook for me, but I know this is from Olive Garden. It’s too good to be his.

“Mmm. Thank you. This is so good.” I take another bite. I didn’t realize how hungry I really am.

Matt comes running in the front door. I look up, and continue to eat. “Woah. What is the rush man?”

“We think we found where she’s at dude.” I stop eating sitting my bowl down and I stand.

“Where is she Matt? Where is my sister?” He looks at me and pulls me in for a hug. I missed his hugs.

“There is an old empty abandoned warehouse on Pacific vista, in the woods. No one goes there, when Jimmy and I were out looking we seen lights on and people moving around. Lets find away to call the cops, and get out there…we need to save Marie..” He says the last part pleading.

“Okay call the guys, I’ll have my dad contact my uncle who will contact the cops. They can’t know then what we plan to do.” The guys quickly rush around, and Syn tells me to sit and finish my soup.

They think they found my sister what do they expect me to do, sit here and wait around? No I want to go. I want to be there when they find her so that I can hold her close to me and never let her go, I want to be the one to kill the asshole that fucking took my sister from us.

“Wait Syn!!” I yell running out the door shutting it behind me.

“I’m coming with you.” He drops his jaw.

“The hell you are! I’m not going to loose you too! Stay here! My mom is coming over with our son. Just stay here.”

I cross my arms under my chest. “I can’t just stay here and do nothing Syn..”

I didn’t win that fight, he sent me back inside. I waited for Suzy to show up with Nolan. At least he would keep my mind off of what is going on with Marie.

MATT

We all snuck up to the warehouse, the cops were surrounding the building, we could hear screams coming from inside the warehouse, and I wanted nothing more then to get inside there and kill the mother fucker that is hurting my girlfriend.

“Calm down man, we are going to get her.” Syn says, I hold back on punching him. I know it’s not his fault. He’s just trying to console me.

“I can’t calm down man; just think about if it were Rayne in there!” He glares at me and we keep walking.

Ronnie, is ahead of us, he’s checking every where for any signs of life, and there is nothing. Then she screams. We all run in the direction of the scream. Finding her room we kick the door down.

Guns start firing and all I am focused on is getting to Marie, if Marie is okay. Then everything gets dark, and that’s the last thing I remember.