13.

I hope you love me Marie! It took me forever to think of this chapter!

Matt is finally home from the hospital. Everyone is at rest now. It was hard watching my sister mope at the hospital day after day not eating. It’s still hard to believe that someone could be so ruthless and kidnap her like that.

I never want to have to go through anything like that ever again. It was the bottom of the pit for me.

Today Brian and I find out what we are having. I am nervous. I have no idea why. I guess it’s just because when we confirm the sex it’s all real that I’m with Brian again and were having another baby...

“YO! Babe! Are you ready to go yet?” Brian yells up the stairs I peak my head out the door and reply.

“Almost I can’t find my flats. Do you know where they are at?”

I continue looking under the bed for my shoes. Unable to find them in our room I give up and come down stairs. Brian comes out of the bathroom in the hallway with Nolan in his arms and my shoes in his hand.

“There they are! Thank you.” I take them from him and slip them on.

“Are you ready now? You’re going to be late if we don’t hurry.” I nod my head and grab my purse and head to the car.

Brian buckles Nolan in his car seat and comes around to the drivers side and gets in. Putting the car in drive we head to the doctors.

Sitting in the waiting room is driving me nuts and so is the twig bitch that keeps staring at my boyfriend, it’s taking everything that I have to not want to go over there and punch her in her face.

I mean for the love of Johnny Christ, we’re sitting in a baby doctor’s waiting room with our son on Brian’s lap. What part of that doesn’t she understand?

“Be nice.” Brian whispers in my ear and I look at him.

“What are you talking about I am being nice.”

He chuckles. “Babe…I can see the evil radiating from your ears.”

I look at his perfect face. “She’s staring at you…I don’t like it. It’s like you’re a piece of meat and she wants to eat you.”

“Well, you used to stare at me like that…” He points out and smirks.

“Yeah, well that’s why were sitting here right now.” I laugh.

“You’re a perv.”

“That’s why you love me.” I smile and he kisses my lips and I hear her humph.

I guess she thought that he was just being forced to be here because he’s the dad or something. Dumb bitch. She’s lucky I’m pregnant and she’s pregnant or ids shove my fist in her face.

“Mrs. Haner, the doctor will see you now.” I smile and take Brian’s hand and pull him with me. Nolan giggles at something Brian does and the nurse smiles at him.

The nurse weighs me and then takes me into a room where she gives me a gown to put on.

“Just take off your shirt and put this on, and unbutton your pants. Dr. Rosen will be right in.”

I thank her and do what she asks me to do and I lay on the bed.

“Is your doctor a guy.” I nod my head and brains jaw ticks.

“Babe it’s alright he’s gay, and he’s really sweet.” Brian snorts and plays with Nolan’s hand.

“He just probably pretends to be.” The door opens and Dr. Rosen comes in with a smile.

“Actually I don’t I really am. You have nothing to worry about Mr. Haner, I presume?”

“Correct.” He takes Dr. Rosen’s hand and shakes it.

“Mr. Nolan. High five.” Nolan gives him a high five.

When I found out I was pregnant I searched for the best doctor around. I didn’t want a female because I just thought that would be weird, I didn’t want a guy looking at my female parts either. Well not a straight one. So I searched some more and found Dr. Rosen.

He was fantastic, and he helped me stay healthy and he delivered Nolan, he even over seen some of Nolan’s first check-up’s and Nolan just loves him.

“Alright Rayne, lets have a look.” I smile as he lifts my shirt and puts the cold gook on my belly. Of course they can’t warm it up first.

“I am so excited to find out what I am having.” I smile at him.

“You were scared with Nolan you even cried.” I laugh.

“I was scared because he is a boy and I didn’t know a thing about taking care of a boy, plus Brian wasn’t in the picture at the time.”

He nods understanding that it’s a subject that I didn’t really want to talk about and one that Brian probably feels bad about.

He moves the stick over my belly and the little peanut keeps moving.

“It looks like the baby doesn’t want you to know what it is.”

I giggle. He finally gets a good look.

“Well, it looks like you’re having a little girl.” I smile over at Brian.

“A little girl.” He kisses my forehead.

Brian points to the screen. “That’s your little sister buddy, inside mommy’s belly.”

His eyes widen. “Woah!.”