9.

Here's the next update; hope you all enjoy it.  For my biggest fan. I wuv you! ;)

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

Enjoy.

I decided that I should give Brian a second chance so I am. Thanksgiving is a couple days away, and I am going with him and Nolan to his parents place for dinner. Brian has been coming over everyday after he leaves the studio.

We told Nolan that Brian is his dad, since he's to young to understand anything, I really don't think he cares, He's been calling him daddy since the night at Jimmys. I am happy to be with him and I just hope everything stays the same.

I climb in bed beside Brian who's already asleep. I pull my body closer to him and kiss his cheek. He yanks on my arm and I fly over top of him. I let out a yelp and giggle. "I thought you were sleeping."

"Mmm. I was and then you climbed in bed and woke me up." He kisses my lips and I moan into the kiss.

It feels so good to be kissing him again. He's everything I have ever wanted, and I just love being here right now. He runs his hands up and down my body and I moan in pleasure.

"Can we have sex yet or are you still on your period?"

I frown really wanting to have sex. "Sorry...I still have it." He groans and kisses me and pulls me closer to him and we both fall asleep.

It's the night before Thanksgiving and were packing our bags to head to Brians parents house for the night. I don't understand why we just can't go in the morning but it's whatever he wants to do.

"Babe!" I yell up the steps. He takes longer then I do to get ready.

"Yea babe?!" He hollars back down.

"Are you ready to go yet?! Nolan is already in the car lets go!" I run out the door with Pinkly not waiting on his responce I don't want to leave Nolan in the car for longer then what he needs to be. I don't trust people now a days.

Five minutes later Brian comes out with his bag and locks the door. Once it's locked he jogs over to the car. Tosses his bag in the trunk and climbs in the drivers side.

"Sorry babe. Ready?" He asks and I just glare at him. He chuckles and puts the car in drive and we head off towards his parents house.

The drive there was relaxing and I some how fell asleep because when I woke up it was dark and we were parked in front of a stone house with a two car garage and a swing set in the yard. They must have other grandkids.

I smile, thinking about the other kids that Nolan could have to play with tomorrow. I climb out of the car and go to grab Nolan but Brian does it for me. "I got him you just go inside. I'll come back for the bags."

I smile. "Okay." I grab my purse, close my door then walk up the steps to the house. I go to knock on the door but it swings open and Mrs. Haner pulls me in for a hug. "Oh it's so good to see you again. I was so happy when Brian told me he was talking to you again."

I smile. "It's good to see you too." She moves to the side so I can go in.

"Oh...is that my grandson?" she asks softly.

"Yea mom. let me put him to bed you can see him tomorrow." I hear her pout but Brian swiftly runs up the steps to our room and lays him in the play pen and comes back down.

"He is out for the count babe. Why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed too? We can catch up with everyone in the morning." I nod and kiss his cheek and go up to the room.

I don't even remember changing. I just lay on the bed and the minute my head hits the pillow I am out like a light.

Sorry it's short. Hope you all like it. :)