10.

This will be short, but important. :)

Comment.

Fan.

Vote.

Marie has been MIA for the past few weeks and she won't answer any of my texts of phone calls. I can't help but worry about her. Matt said that he can't get a hold of her either...

My mind wanders as everyone keeps moving around me and talking with each other. No one knows where she's at. She hasn't been to work and she's even missed a few interviews.

She's my sister and I need her...I can't be here without her. If it wasn't for her then I wouldn't be with Syn again. I'd still be not talking to anyone from Avenged Sevenfold.

She always has a way of making everyone happy and making everyone get along. It's just Maries personallity. We all love her because of it.

"Babe..hello?" Syn says waving his hand in front of my face. I must have been zoning out for awhile, because I didn't even notice him kneel in front of me.

"What? Sorry.." I force a smile onto my face.

Syn looks at me with worry evident in his face and I can't help but frown.

"This letter came for you today, no return address...maybe it's Marie?" He says and I look at him taking it from him as all the others come and sit beside me.

I quickly open it and start reading it, the further into the letter I get the more horrified expression I get on my face.

I can't take it anymore and drop the letter and start sobbing.

Rayne,

I have your sister.

You will never see her again.

I enjoy her way to much to let her come home to you.

Well I lie, I will gladly give her back to you for Ten Million Dollars.

You can't tell me that you don't have it.

I know that you do, you and that rockstar boyfriend of yours and hers...

For every day that I don't have the money.

That's everyday that your sister has to pay.

Sex..

Head...

Beatings...

Cuts...

Burns...

Other Men touching what belongs to Matt...

Don't involve the cops...

I will be watching.