2.

By special Request and because I feel like it. Here is the next update. If you want a story updated, send me a message, and I will grant your request. :)

<3

Comment

Vote

Enjoy.

Marie and I graduated with flying colors and I have even been able to hide the fact that I am pregnant. She keeps getting on my case about telling Brian. So tonight at the dinner that our grand parents are throwing for us, I plan on telling him.

I help our nana set up the dining room table; the smell of the seafood chowder is really turning my stomach. It’s taking everything that I have to not throw up.

“Rayne sweetie…You look like you’re going to be sick.” Nana says looking at me with worry.

“I’ll be okay Nana.” I force a smile and finish setting up.

Nana goes back into the kitchen to finish cooking and I quickly run into the downstairs bathroom and start throwing up.

After empting the contents of my breakfast and lunch, I wash my face, and rinse my mouth with pap’s mouth wash.

When I open the door, I let out a scream Marie standing there scaring the hell out of me. My hand goes over my heart.

“Jesus Christ Marie!” She laughs hysterically. I literally almost peed.

“I almost fucking peed you, whore.”

I push past her and make my way back to the dinning room. The guys already here, I assume that is what Marie came to tell me. I smile at the guys and sit beside Brian.

He looks at me with concern. “Are you okay?”

I smile and nod. “Fine.”

Nana sits dinner down and we start eating. I manage to make it through dinner without giving it away to anyone that I am sick.

Were all sitting out back roasting marshmallows’ and sitting around talking to one another, about our future, and what we plan to do.

The guys told us that they are leaving on Friday to start touring. Marie and I couldn’t help but suddenly get sad.

I excuse myself and start walking to the other end of the back yard, Marie calls after me but I ignore her.

Hearing footsteps, I turn around and come face to face with Syn.

“What’s wrong, I thought you of all people would be happy for us.” I wipe my tears.

“I am happy for yous. You all deserve it. I’m still going to be sad. Your going to fucking forget about us.”

He smiles. “Ry, I would never forget about you, and the guys wouldn’t either.”

“I’m pregnant Bri.”

I couldn’t wait any longer to tell him. I watch his smile falter and he takes a step back instantly breaking my heart.

“You’re kidding?”

“No.”

“Jesus Christ. How the hell did this happen?” He raises his voice slightly, Marie watches us.

“Oh, I don’t know I climbed ontop of my self and had unprotected sex. Bam! Pregnant!”

“How the fuck far along are you?”

“Three months.”

“Three months?!!”

“Yes, three months Brian! No need to take care of it.” I push past him to go inside and he grabs my wrist tightly it hurts.

“Let me go.”

“Where the hell are you going?”

“I am going inside.”

“No. You’re going to stay here and talk to me.”

I cross my arms. “What’s there to talk about? I know you don’t want the baby. But there’s no way that I am having an abortion.”

I yank my arm free from him.

“You sprang this on me. I need time to process this. I never said that I wasn’t going to be here for you and the baby.”

I stare at him.

“You’re in a band. I don’t want us to hold you back.”

“You’re not holding me back.”

He pulls me into him and kisses my lips. Pulling away his hands are on either side of my face and he leans his forehead against mine. “I’m in this band for life, but I love you, and I have for a long time. I’m not just going to abandon you and our kid just like that.”

I smile and kiss his lips more. “Good. Keep that promise.”