|| Party? ||

Sophie's POV

As I entered the school I was greeted by Carter. He had on his football hoodie and a SnapBack hat.

"Hey there!" He smiled walking with me

"Hello"

"I was wondering maybe we could go out somewhere Tommorow .. If ya have nothing planned of course"

"Um— I don't really know what I am doing this week s-so I'll let y-you kno-know"

"Okay, sounds good to me!" And with that he winked and walked away. But his wink didn't cause me with blush, but with Alice, somehow I do.

Shit, I forgot about her, and what Carter told me to do. "Stay away from her" why would he say that? And yesterday when she said about Carter and gets rid of his toys fast.. What does this all mean?

"Prriinnncceessss?" I heard "heyyyy, snap out of it!"

"W-what" i looked over to see Alice right next to me at my locker

"What wrong? Your were is a daze or something."

"Lo-lost in thoughts"

"Ah, hm, what were you thinking?"

I closed my locker "Everything"

She shook her head understanding "is that it?"

"..... I-I don't know... Things are confusing me"

"Mhm, well if ya want to lose some stress.. There is a party over some rich guys house at our school this Tommorow , you can always join me. Unless your to innocent for that Princess?"

"Uhh— well, I'm not a party type person"

"Things change, you never know unless you try.. Correct me if I'm wrong?"

"Weeeellll u-uh Carter asked me t-to go out with him on Friday"

She looked at the ground and back at me "You have no clue don't you princess?" She said shaking her head

"What d-do oh mean?"

"What has he told you about me?" She asked

"Umm —"

"Tell me.."

"He told me to stay away from you..you are trouble.."

"Ahhh, mhm" she shook her head

"I -" she cut me off

"He isn't perfect himself . . . he is going to fuck you and leave you like the rest of them"

What?! What is she talking about?!?!

"He plays with girls, leaves them high and dry." She says, she pulled her hoodie close her body and leans back and forth on her feet "You should be staying away from him, if anything"
She looked at me "But hey, I'm not you, so you can do what you want, your majesty. But I'll catch ya later, gotta get to class" then she left me.

What. The. Fuck. I don't know what I am doing.

-

I had science 3rd this time, and that meant sitting next to Carter. Ugh, I'm not sure what to believe, nor who to believe. Seems like they hate each other.

Eventually I had lunch, I sat with Leo and his friends, they were all really nice to me, and I enjoyed that.

"I love your eyes" Maggie said

"Thanks" I smiled, a lot of people commented on them, mostly "your eyes are beautiful" but it gets old after awhile.

"Did you guys hear about the cheerleader that fell during the pyramid? It was so funnnyyyy! Everyone came crashing down along with her!" Henry laughed with the group, I just giggled.

I had history now, that meant sitting with Alice. Alice is nice, I don't know what Carter has to be a bitch.

I started to walk to my spot, Alice already there checking me out as I walked. Oh? She smirked.

"Hello, your majesty" she winked, unlike carter, her wink had an effect on me. I blushed.

"Hi"

"So have you thought about the party, and if you don't want to go there then maybe we could hang out. Forget Carter! We could watch a movie or something...?"

Tomorrow is Friday, and I don't know what to do.. Maybe I could get to know Alice..?

"Ok, sure, I'll hang out, but not the party" I said

"Really?" She asked surprised

"Yeah.." I told her

"Alrighty then, I'll make sure I have everything set up for us, and a good movie. What kind of movie should I have?"

"It doesn't matter, you can pick" I said

"Sounds good princess" she smirked at me

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, short chapter again? I know, but can't wait for the next chapter to come.... Hmm??

GIVE THIS CHAPTER A VOTE FOR MORE!!

Bye fam ~,~

•February 16, 2016•