|| Virgin ||

My momma don't like you and she likes everyone 😩

-

Alice POV

I couldn't help but take sneak peeks at Sophie, the way she flinched when a scary part would happen, or when she would know when it would happen and covered her eyes. But the movie wasn't over just yet, the scariest part was coming up. The exorcism part.

I took this chance to move closer to her, smirking, I put my arm around her.

She looked at me with a questioning look until she heard screams on the tv and at the speed of light, she hid her head on my body cover her eyes, slightly holding onto me.

Eventually the movie was over and we are left listening to Justin Bieber's "Love yourself"

-

Sophie's POV

-

"Wanna ask questions?" She asked

"Sure"

"I'll start... Have you ever told someone you liked them?"

"Umm— no, have you ever dated someone?" Stupid question, Sophie

"Haha, yes! Do you like anyone?"

"No.. Why do you call me princess?

"..... Your beautiful, that's why!! Do you not like it?" She asked

"No I do, but it's weird having a girl call you it"

"What's wrong with that..?"

"Be-becau-because I'm not — ya'know.."

"Your cute when you stutter, but I don't know"

I blushed "I'mnotgay" I blushed even more

"Who said you were gay?" She asked

"No one, just I'm not"

"Things can change princess" she said "my turn to ask" "Virgin?" She asked with a smug smirk on her face knowing the answer.

I blushed, but nodded.

"Mhm, and how is such a beautiful girl like you... A virgin?" She questions looking me up and down,

"I don't know how to have ya'know, - sex" I told her

"Oh - ahh, yeah I see, well have you ever been touched before.. By a girl?" She asked staring right into me, her eyes changed.. Darker?

She might've moved closer, but I couldn't tell, I was in a daze, but I let out a stutter "N-no"

"Mmmm, well. Has a guy ever touched you -" she moved closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder, and slowly slid her fingers to my chest, "Here?" She smirked as she firmly cupped my right breast.

I gasped, I was scared yet felt  safe.

"So?" She asked waiting for my answer and removed her hand, but slid it back up my neck keeping it there.

"N-n-no. No o-one has ever t-touched m-me" I told her.

She smirked, and took her hand away.

"Well, this shall be fun.. Ayy?" She chuckled with an evil smirk.

Oh god, help me!!

"Now things can change now princess, letting me touch you, letting me make you feel good, mhm, bet you'd like that." She whispered in my ear.

I was frozen. Stuck in place.

"Will you let me... Your majesty?" She asked quietly biting my ear lobe.

Should I let her? I'm not gay. But I'm liking the way shes touching me right now, she is so gentle and feels right. But it's wrong, the things I heard, carters voice repeating in my head. I shake them off.

She kisses down the side of my face softly,sneaking her hand around my body to grope my ass cheek, I moan slightly at her touch, I feel her smirk against my cheek.

She backs away just a bit to get a look at me, she looks into my eyes, wanting me to answer.. I shook my head answering her.

She leaned back in she hands on my cheeks, her face getting closer to mine, my eyes still open but almost closed.

I felt her lips brush against mine, my eyes open wide at the sensation I felt, she teases me with her lips on mine, biting here and here, then she finally does it.

Her lips are pushed against mine. Perfect fit. I felt sparks, but this can't be right, but it is. I don't know how, but I'm enjoying it. All of it.

Her lips moving against mine in sync. My first kiss. I never thought it would be with a girl, things do change.

She pulls back lightly, still close to me.

"Wanna go to my room?" She asks

Then it all just clicks.. Am I just here to be her little toy and have her leave me later on? I'm not a whore! If this is what she is thinking I don't want to be here.

"Princess?" She whispers

"Am I just a good fuck to you?!" I say halfway yelling  

She looks at me confused, yet taken aback at my outburst.

"What?" She asks

"You know what I mean, did you just so all of this to fuck me and be done with me??!!"

"Of course not, i just thought you wanted to go further that's why I asked"

"I'm a virgin, I'm straight, I'm not going to do it on my first date, nor with a girl!! I want to leave!"

"Prince-"

"Don't talk to me, just take me the fuck home"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

I kinda feel bad for Alice..

Things got weird up in this biiittccchhh

OUT COMES THE MUTHAFUCKIN DRAMA BITCHESSSSS!!! 😂

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GIVE A COMMET
.
.
.
.
GIVE A VOTE FOR A NEW UPDATE
.
.
.
.
JUST GIVE A VOTE IN GENRAL
.
.
.
.
Bye fam \^.^/
#VoteBitchWithLove 🌚