|| First Lesson ||

Yeet Yeet, anotha chapter!!

-
Sophie's POV
-

It was last class, I haven't seen Carter all day, but I have talked to Leo. He is crushing on this one guy who he thinks likes him because he always winks at him or something.

But my mind was set on Alice, and what happened  earlier, and the weekend. Damn.

I got then got a text, it's from Alice.

Alice: Hey princess

Me: Heyy

Alice: Wanna hang out after school at yours?

Me: Sure, but you should know that my family might be there since they are working on papers for a new house

Alice: Damn!! How about somewhere private then? I have a place we could go to.

Me: sure, meet me at my locker after school

Alice: okk

After a long ass class, I went to my locker to find Alice next to my locker on her phone. She didn't see me yet, so I took this moment to take a photo of her. She's perfect. She giggled at her phone so I took another picture doing that.

She looked up and saw me, smiled than walked over and saw what I was looking at on my phone.

"You took a Picture of me?" She asked, I looked up and blushed.

"Haha, yea, you looked nice, so why not?" I winked at her then walked over to my locker

"Well that's not fair! I have no pictures of you!"she said

"Let me see your phone" I laughed and held out my hand

"Why?" She asked

"Stop asking questions and give me your damn phone!!" I chuckled while she gave me her phone. I slid her lock screen up to where the camera showed up and made a double chin face and laughed while I took the picture. I closed it up and have it back to her. "Your welcome!!" I kissed her cheek quick while no one was looking.

She gave me and evil eye while opening up her phone, then she nursed out laughing while looking at the picture,

"Attractive!!" She laughed "I'm Keeping this forever" she smiled at me

"You better! Now what's that place your taking me too?" I asked

"Eh, it's an old place I use to go to with some friends awhile back. I'd bet you like it" she grabbed my hand and led me outside. "We are taking you car since I walked today" she said and hopped into my car and we drove off.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

We arrived under this bridge type place, there was a mini abandoned beach. It was beautiful. I went to open the car door, but she stopped me.

"Let's stay in the car" she said, and turned in the radio to a random station.

James Bay came on "let it go" it's quite a nice song.

"I thinks it's time to teach you some things" she smirked

I blushed.

"So touching?" She said in a question tone but rested her hand on my inner thigh, rubbing little circles teasing me. "Just like this, you want to mess around at first, get them into it" she kept her eyes on her hand.

Then she cupped her hand on my core through my pants massaging there "does that feel good?" She Asked. I moaned a yes.

"Good, try it on my now" she laughed. I felt nervous for some odd reason, I'm not used to touching people, not touching a girl.

I rested my hand on her inner thigh and slightly and slowly moved my hand close to her core than back down. I went back up and kept my hand on her core through her pants kinda digging my fingers into her pants massaging her, I heard her moan, and when I looked up to see her, she was watching me but now making eye contact with me as I was rubbing her. She bit her lip suductivily and smirked a bit.

"Good baby, your a quick learner so far" she laughed sexily. I didn't even know how much time that took, but 20 minuets had passed.

We spent most of our time kissing and touching, and her teaching me some mini things, but she wanted to save the other better ones for later.

This was a good first lesson....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damn, hope this was good!!!

Comment what you thought!!!!! :0

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🌟 Leave a Comment 🌟
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🌸🌜 VOTE 🌛🌸
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💗 Thanks for reading 💗
Don't forget to:
VOTE