|| "Friends" ||

-
Alice's POV
-

Not seeing Sophie any where around the school, I sent her a text asking where she is, I stood by her locker waiting for her, I asked if Leo had seen her around.

And in all answers, I got nothing.

It worried me, but she probably over slept over something.

I found Alexis at her locker, and waited for her to see me,

"Hey babe " she sadly smiled. Why is she sad?

"Hi, how are you? You look sad."

"It's nothing, we should uh, get to class though, don't wanna be late!"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong" k stopped her "your off, and I want to know why"

She sadly looked at me, "we will talk after school, okay?"

"Promise?" I asked holding my pinky finger out,

"Promise" her pinky attached to mine and we chuckled.

Jeez I wonder what's happening today?

I was in class, not paying that much attention, until the teacher spoke out,

"Your late , Sophie"

"I have a late pass" she handed him Sophie a piece of paper, and walked to her seat next to me, not making any eye contact.

That hurt!

She never texted me back, she is not talking to me... She is ignoring me!!

But why?!?!

I rested my hand in her thigh, she gasped but she played it cool, still ignoring me. I slowly rubbed her inner thigh up and down teasingly.

"Come to the bathroom with me?" I whispered to her,

Still looking ahead she nodded a yes,

"I'll go first, then you'll follow" I raised my head

"Yes?"

"May I go to the bathroom please?"

"Sure, make it quite!"

And with that I left the room and headed towards the bathroom, I waited until Sophie showed up, she still kept quite while I say on the sinks.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked as she walked closer to me, and hugged me, while I was still sittings on the sinks. I get her sobbing on me, holding onto me. I rubbed her back and held her close, comforting her.

She eventually stopped crying "I don't know what's wrong, so many things are though"

"What do you mean baby girl?"

"I don't know" she harshly laughed "your the only thing that is making me happy, though I tried to ignore you and push you away" she said and held onto me again.

"That's what friends are for" I patted her on the back, and if anything, she cried even more.

Was I hurting her or...?

"Did I do something?" I asked worried

She looked up "I don't want to be friends" tears running down her face

What?

"I thought you said j make you happy?" I asked confused

She laughed meanly "I don't want to be just 'friends' I've told you that I liked you, but I want to feel closer to you, and not in a friends way." She wiped her cheek.

I understood what she was talking about now, but my feelings were mixed as fuck.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the hella short chapter, but I haven't updated in 6 days so I'm sorry for that.

And this book isn't all about sex, so if you don't like drama stories, then you came to the wrong book 😂

But there will be more sex in a bit :)

Anyways thanks for whoever is enjoying this story 💗

💕Thanks for reading💕
.
.
.
.
.
💬Comment💬
.
.
.
.
.
.
🌟 VOTE 🌟