|| Feeling Myself ||

Damn you amazing people, thanks for:
-Reading      -Voting     -Commenting
I thought this story was going to fail lol
I have made many mistakes in the story, maybe some confusing parts, but I will fix everything soon.

** I AM GOING TO BE WRITING A NEW STORY, WOOT WOOT!!!!! obviously a lesbian story cause straight ones bore the fuck out of me :) **

Its a good song btw :)

-
Alice's POV
-

Why the hell did she look at me like that? What the fuck did I do?

I followed her out "did I do something wrong?" I asked

She turned back and looked over at me, she looked sad?

"... No, I just need to get back to work" she turned back around, but I grabbed her and pulled her close to me

"Tell me princess.." I said to her as I lifted her chin so she could look into my eyes

She didn't make eye contact but she spoke "you have hickeys on your neck"

"Excuse me, is this girl bothering you Sophie?" Asked this random guy

I scrunched my face and said "who the fuck are you?"

"Im fine Kyle, I'll be with you in a second" She told him, he gave her a look then walked away.

What the fuck?

"I was at a party and then I woke up next to this girl Sarah, she goes to our school. But it was only a drunk mistake, nothing more. Okay?" I told her

She looked around and as if she was thinking, so I let her be until she wanted to speak.

We are acting like a couple, why does she even care about who I fuck anyway? But why did I care when that guy came up to us? Uggghh life, why do you have to make everything so shitty?!?!?!

"I forgive you, I should get back to work" she said and started to walk, but once again I pulled her back

"Wait!" I said "friends?" I held out my picky finger

She looked at it, then at me, and laughed,

"Friends"

"Good, now get ya cute ass to work" I slapped her butt and laughed, while she gasped and playfully pushed me away.

<<>><>><>>

-
Sophie's POV
-

That Kyle guy gave me his number, of course I accepted it, I didn't want to be mean!! All day I couldn't help but think about what had happened earlier, why I was so mad that she had hickeys from other people on her. I thought as I got my pajamas on. And of course while I think of her, I get a text from her.

Alice: Hey princess

Princess? I'm not her "princess!!" Why am I acting  like this omg?!?!

Me: Hi

Alice: How is my kinky princess doing??

Me: I was only like that cause I was turned on, I'm going to slap you the next time I see you, so watch out!!

Alice: wow I'm soooo scared -.-

Me: wow you better be -.-

Alice: damn baby, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed ~,~

Me: Wanna hang out tomorrow?

Alice: Of course I would!! Come to mine around 3?

Me: sure thing, I should get to bed now, so night doll :)

Alice: Goodnight your majesty ❤️

I put my phone on the charger and got into bed.

WHY ME? WHY DO I NEED TO GET JEALOUS, AFTER ALL THIS IS ALL FOR FUN.... right?

Ugggghhhh, fucking feelings.... Feelings?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!

I started to think of Alice, and also sort of got turned on. In the most random times I imagine her touching me, but I never actually satisfied myself while thinking of it.

I couldn't stop myself from imagining her on top of me, then going down, and pleasuring me.

But it wasn't her touching me, it was my hand.

I have never really done this before, I tried but I was nervous, I was like 14 anyway. But it didn't feel as good as it does now.

Fingering myself right now isn't the same when Alice does it, it's like she knows just what To do to me, but she barely lets me touch her, probably only happens when it comes to our lessons but not that much.

I started to go faster in and out of me, thinking it was Alice who was doing this. I touched my boobs, hardening my nipples, opened my legs wider to get a more pleasurable feeling, and slide my hand that was in my boobs, onto my thighs grabbing them then let go and touched all over my body.

"Alice" I whispered "fuck baby" I moaned as I pictured her being suductive, like biting her lip, or winking at me, or doing that sexy thing she does with her hair. Combs her hair back with her fingers to get her soft light brownish blonde hair out of her way to see me better, but then it falls back down, and she smirks up at me while she licks her lips.

It happens once in awhile, but I grew to love every time it happens.

"Fuckkkkk Alice" I tried to hold in my moans while I climaxed. I watched my ceiling as I calmed down from my high, I eventually fell asleep, cuddled up in my blankets.

What has my life come down to......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK 😂

Ok so yea, that happened, woot woot!!

Anywhoreee, comment or whatever about what you thought or something 😂

.
.
.
.
.
.
💕 Thanks for reading 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🌟 VOTE 🌟