|| Desire ||

Song: "RIDE" by SoMo

You can probably tell from this song what this chapter is about.... Just going to leave it at that 😂

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Sophie's POV

"We don't need feelings," she said "I know you never dated anyone, but you can always have a little fun with them.. With me"

I started to think:

Maybe she is right, I'm not a little kid anymore, I can have some fun with someone...... But with a girl? I could experiment, but I don't want to use her..... She is the one who came up with this so why not.. I mean this could be fun!

"........ok" I said

"........ok?" She asked

"..........ok!" I answered her

".........ok!" She moved closer to me

"...mhm.." I nodded my head and she got closer

I felt her fingers tangle in my dirty blonde wavy hair, I felt sparks and shut my eyes. Her slowly ran her finger over my jawline gently, then lightly kissing her trail. The fire I felt when her lips are on my skin, burned with sensation. Her kisses had risen to my cheek, getting closer to my lip, until she pulled back a little and looked me in the eyes.

"Your beautiful" she said before crashing her lips onto mine. And wow.. All the feelings I've felt in this kiss!!

I felt her hands go down my body onto my hips and squeezed me in a 'hug' way, then moved her hands down to my ass and squeezed harder and pulled my area to hers.

I felt a little nip on my bottom lip, and gasped at the feeling, then I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, woah!

She moved back once again and pushed me down on her couch, she hopped in my lap, her knees digging into the couch trying not to put all her weight on me, then her green eyes boring into my blue ones. Just looking into me, I saw a flash of desire and want, I bet that's what she saw in me too.

I reached up and pulled her soft full lips into mine, fire, is what I felt. Her hands were near my head but on the couch trying not to fall on me, by my hands, oh jeez, my hands were all over her gorges body.

And I thought I was straight... Haha I'm too funny!!

I wanted more from her, this wasn't enough. I pushed her lightly off me and she gave me a confused look, I took her hand and went to her room.

I turn back and she had on the most desiring smirk on her lips, I devilishly teased her with taking off my dress, slowly and sweetly. She bit her lips while eyeing my actions.

She walked over to me, she she took the rest of my dress off, by now I am in my bra and panties. She pulled my into her but not touching, she put her pointer finger on my chin and lifted it up, and started to put light feather kisses on my neck going up to my ear..

"Ready princess?" She whispered

I nodded, and she laid me down in bed. Then started to take off her own clothes as now it was my turn to watch her undress herself. Mm she is so hot! She was eventually in her panties and bra, Jesus, her body is sexy.

She smiled lightly and got back to what she was doing, but unclipped my bra and worked her magic on my breast, sliding down kissing her way to my panties and gently taking them off and threw them into some corner. She came back up to kiss me then, I felt her fingers rubbing on my core.

I immediately moan "Alicccee"

She nibbled on my neck working her way down again to do something way hotter to me... She started to lick my core.

"Oh.... My.... Go-God!!" I moaned out

She went faster with her amazing actions, and the faster she went the more I got worked up.

"Mmmm.... Alice... Ughhh" I moaned more

Faster.

Faster.

Faster.

"ALLICCCCEEE!!" I groaned/moaned as I cummed all over her fingers and she licked it all up. That was hot.

I laid there breathing heavily, as Alice crawled back up to kiss me. These lessons shall be fun.

"Did you like that princess?" She smirked as her eyes were turning back to normal.

I blushed and nodded.

"I know I did, seeing you like this, so.. Beautiful.. Laying in my bed, sweaty and hot... Jeez princess, it does things to me!!" She said and started to lightly kiss my neck and chest.

I blushed even more, her words get to me so much...

Where does this leave us?

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

SOOOOO..... THIS IS AWKWARD -.-

Nahhh just kidding... Or am I ?

So yea sorry for the wait, but wasn't it worth it?!?!?! 😱❤️💕

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE
.
.
.
.
COMMENT
.
.
.
.
AND YEA WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT :)
.
.
.
.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!
.
.
.
.
#VoteWithLoveBitch 💕
.
.
.
.
*cheers* vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote

*Me* Ikr... Same!!