|| Stay ||

Sophie's POV

My heart is breaking, how could she say that?

"You don't mean that" I cry

She looks down, she knows I'm right. She just doesn't want to admit her feelings.

"Just please, please tell me the truth, about what you feel for me" I beg

"I don't know what I feel anymore"

"Let me kiss you?" I ask but more as a statement and walk over to her, and kiss her again. She kisses me back, I hope this is a good sign. Then I feel a sharp pain in my lip, "Ow" I groan and pull away "why did you bite me!"

"You wanted a kiss, so I kissed you"

"You bit me!" I moved my finger to my lip

"Fuck" She groaned and walked back up to me pushing me up against the wall, and kissing me. Passionately.

I moan, and the feeling of her lips touching mine. It's felt like forever.

"Alice" I grab her waist pulling her closer to me. Her lips move to my neck, probably leaving marks here and there. She grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up. I wrap my arms around her neck, not pulling her lips apart from my neck.

She walks us to my bedroom, gently laying me on the bed. Finally separating, she looks me in the eyes. I begin to unbutton my jeans, keeping my eyes on hers, as her eyes go down my body.

"Take them off?" I whisper

She gets infront of me and on her knees, she pulls my jeans off, running her hands up my thighs lifting my shirt up a bit to kiss my stomach.

She takes off my shirt, and pushes me down. She leaves a trail of wet kisses up my body, meeting my neck, then my lips.

I soon feel her thigh in between my legs, slowly grinding into me. It feels so good.

"I've missed you so much, Sophie" she whispers in my ear, it sends shivers going down my spine. That made me so happy.

I push her over, and get on top of her, kissing her harder, somehow, I find myself taking off her t-shirt, and slipping my hand in her pants "I've missed you way more Alice."

• • •

Alice's POV

I was awoke by a soft voice, and kisses on my neck.

"Good morninggg" I open my eyes to a smiling Sophie.

"Good morning" I smile back, tracing her jawline with the finger tips.

"I've missed this.." she cuddles back into my body, "waking up to you.. feeling your warmth, and just general comfort, and cuddles"

Silence filled the room. A comforting, yet sad silence. I understand what she means though.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing, we both get up startled.

I grab my phone "it's Megan.." I brought my hand to my head.

Sophie looks at me, a hurt feeling in her eyes, she knows I have to go back to her.

Then phone stops ringing.

She finally speaks.

"Stay with me" she says sadly "we can like go far away from here, and start a new beginning, and be in love all over again." She her in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me into her chest.

"I can't leave Megan.. she was there for me, when everything happened. She helped me out— a lot.... I-I can't just leave her" I softly say

"I can't let you go" she begins to sob, "you'll just forget about me again, and hate me." She cries, "I know what I did was wrong, cheating on you, breaking your trust for me, I regret all of it, so fucking much. Seeing you move on has completely fucked me up so much." She hops off of me and stands up. She's only her her bra and panties. Stunning as always.

"You've made such a big impact on my life, you showed me who I really am. Taught me so much... I'm a girl. I'm a girl in love with another girl. Completely in love. I let you get away so many times, I'm not letting that happen again, Alice." She wipes her tears away, "just-just please stay!?"

—•—•—

Oof, it's been like a year, I am really sorry for that, honestly, so much has happened, I cannot begin to explain.

I've made some new stories as well, you should check them out!

Also, if you'd like any of my socials, don't be afraid to message me! I love making new friends. :)