Chapter 11

Dippers pov

I had been transitioning between a walk ad a trot for the past 15 minutes on my way to the lake to see Mabel and mermando. " I hope the know of a way to help Elise " I said to myself. It had been three days since Elise was shot and I was worried sick about her, I didn't even know if she was still alive but I had to remain positive that se was alive and well.

I heard a squelching sound and felt the fur above my hooves getting wet which made me realise I had finally reached the lake. Finally, I looke around to see if I could spot Mabel or mermando. Looking across the water to the banks of scuttlebutt island I saw a splash of a shiny pink tail. "MABEL" I called to her trying to wave her down at the same time.

She spotted me and began to swim In my direction, leaping out of the water as she did so. " hiya bro bro" she said to me with a smile on her face. " long time no see. So what's the emergency you wrote to me about?" She asked taking the note in a bottle I wrote out of her pink frilly handbag. I began to tell her about Elise and what had happened. At the end of me explaining she said angrily" that's terrible! No one kidnaps my brothers girlfriend and gets away with it". " whoa whoa, she's not my girlfriend Mabel" I told her. She just smiled at me cheekily. " do you know of any way I could get her back?" I asked Mabel. " no sorry dip. I will ask mermando and his family when I get home and i,ll see you tomorrow here". " thanks Mabel. See you tomorrow" I said to her. She waved to me as she dove back under the water and began to swim away. I guess I would just have to keep looking for w way to save Elise.

Hey everyone
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been really busy over the past week. I will try to update again on the weekend. Thanks to everyone who put a character into my question. I will be adding all the characters you told me you wanted at different times during the book. Also if you have seen the last. Gravity falls episode please don't write anything that might spoil the episode in the comments as I haven't seen it yet.
Thanks bye